Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner has taken the internet by storm — racking up more than 10,000 five-star reviews on Amazon, with many users calling it their “Holy Grail” product.
Why do people like it? It’s non-drying, gentle but effective, and free from harmful ingredients like parabens and propylene glycol. Plus, it’s under $10
If you’re tried to cult-favorite toner and you want to see why people love it so much — Please take a moment to read this article with judgment! it’s gentle and doesn’t leave your skin feeling tight or stripped.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Check out the Latest Price on Amazon
- 0.2 What Does Aloe Vera and Witch Hazel Do?
- 0.3 DO I NEED A TONER FOR MY FACE?
- 1 Thayers Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera That’s Reviewed in 2020
- 1.1 Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Facial Toner with Aloe Vera Formula
- 1.2 Most Important Features of Thayer’s witch hazel with aloe vera
- 1.3 Pros
- 1.4 Cons
- 1.5 View On Amazon
- 1.6 Are witch hazel and aloe vera good for acne?
- 1.7 How to use it
- 1.8 DOES WITCH HAZEL MAKE A GOOD TONER?
- 1.9 Can you mix aloe vera and witch hazel?
- 1.10 Final verdict
In general, “good” skin-care and beauty products aren’t always affordable. The rule — whether earned or simply given — is that expensive products are better than less expensive ones. The exception to this, of course, is the handful of outstanding drugstore products that gain notoriety via word-of-mouth and then, seemingly overnight, snowball into a phenomenon.
In contrast, Thayers’ Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner pairs the clarifying properties of witch hazel with rosewater and aloe vera to hydrate the skin. According to Thayer’s formula, the Witch Hazel Toner is an alcohol-free toner made with aloe vera and rose petal formula, which keeps the skin refreshed and looks clean, supple and radiant, and works twice as well. These natural oils and sugars increase the skin’s skin, while its vitamin C aids in collagen production, strengthens the skin and discolors scars and scars. Altogether, it’s free of alcohol, parabens, and propylene glycol.
What Does Aloe Vera and Witch Hazel Do?
If you have very oily skin and you can use it (Aloe Vera and Witch Hazel) regularly to wipe your face off once-three times per day. It seems that regardless of what serum or moisturizer, this rose witch hazel with aloe vera helps to moisturize the face and keep it acne-free without any side effects. This aloe vera and witch hazel made from organic aloe vera formulas, and vitamin E, that astringent soothes your skin clean, clear complexion. It does smell nice like roses, that’s why it helps to hide acne and tighten pores and remove excess oils.
Finally, the Thayers’ rose petal witch hazel toner pairs the clarifying properties of witch hazel with rosewater and aloe vera to hydrate the skin.
DO I NEED A TONER FOR MY FACE?
Most of the Toners are typically used as a final cleansing step to remove leftover debris from your cleanser and prep the skin for moisturizer. If you already use mostly natural products for your face, you will likely find you do not have residue left over from your other skincare products so you can possibly skip the toner but you can try it on the days when will wear makeup as a final cleansing step. Although homemade facial toner can do more than just act as the ultimate cleanser for your skin. DIY toner contains witch hazel and aloe, 2 ingredients that soothe and tone the skin. Facial toner is a great way to perk up dull skin and is especially useful for acne-prone skin.
Thayers Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera That’s Reviewed in 2020
In this Reviews, we are presenting a faithful reviewer speech basis discussion of Thayers Lemon Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula that is a fresh-smelling, gentle astringent that cleanses and refreshes the skin with delightful lemon essence. If you have serious acne and you’re tried to searching for a toner that can reduce oil, bacteria, and irritation. Under this review of Thayer’s witch hazel with aloe vera formula will astringents became foundational pillars of a spoiler and it will fix the issues. Now, you may pay attention to your skin by this Thayer’s witch hazel with aloe vera formula because its Dermatologists suggested alcohol-free very effective for dry skin, and a more sustainable to increase the immune system and destroy bacteria.
Finally, If you’re looking for a toner, this Thayers Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera is a solid option — and it’s a big bonus that it’s less than $10 for a 12-ounce bottle.
Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Facial Toner with Aloe Vera Formula
In 1847, Henry Thayer MD, on Main Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts, opened a laboratory to build its new extended herbal collection line for sale in Medical Professions. Through a long-standing commitment to creating pure, effective, cruelty-free products of the highest natural quality, they have built a legacy personal care brand with a 170-year history and counting. This Thayers alcohol-free rose petal witch hazel toner is made with aloe vera flower power formula toner will make your skin bloom. It has a natural astringent property of these rose petals witch hazel toner that works in tandem with tightening pores, controlling oil production and locking the moisture. Finally, it works remarkably soothing and relying on the power of nature to protect, soothe and revitalize.
Most Important Features of Thayer’s witch hazel with aloe vera
- Natural Botanical Skin Toner: This witch hazel alcohol-free toner is made with aloe vera and rose petal formula (with rose water), and aloe vera filter that keeps the skin refreshed and looks clean, supple and radiant, and moisturizes the face or skin
- A Witch Hazel: Ownership contains 5% more tannins than competitors, which tightens skin pores, regulates acne and oil production, reduces redness and inflammation
- Beneficial Tannins: mild antioxidant properties, reduces irritation, balances skin pH, clears skin
- Conveniently Sized: 12-ounce bottle
- This magical Hazel Tea is very suitable for sensitive skin with no side effects
- Soft rose fragrance
- Un-distilled witch hazel cleanses and moisturizes
- Certified organic aloe vera
- Free of alcohol, parabens and propylene glycol
- Cleanses: This Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Facial Toner with Aloe Vera Un-distilled witch hazel cleanses and moisturizes and adjuvant properties make it the most effective natural cleanser and acne treatment available.
- Tones: This rose petal witch hazel facial toner has a natural Botanical element for cleanses face and moisturizes
- Moisturizes: This Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel Facial Toner with Aloe Vera Formula is one of nature’s best non-fat skin moisturizers. Aloe is rich in nutrients, including vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E, which brightens the skin and enhances anti-aging properties.
- It helps to protect, soothe, revitalize and moisturizes with rosewater witch hazel of aloe vera
- Sometimes they change the ingredients without warning, like that smells different and weird, not at all like rose
Are witch hazel and aloe vera good for acne?
Aloe vera and witch hazel help tighten the pores of your mouth and remove excess oil, but some people use witch hazel to treat acne, including skin oil loss. Aloe vera is a plant that has been used for thousands of years to treat various conditions to soothe skin irritations and wounds. Some people even recommend treating acne scars for certain types of wounds. So it is undoubtedly the best natural remedy of all time for the treatment of aloe vera acne scars. Finally, this Thayers Witch Hazel is also made of aloe vera formula and this witch hazel and aloe vera good for acne.
How to use it
To use it, wash your face, pat it dry, and soak either a cotton ball or cleansing pad with the toner. Lightly spread it across your face and neck. If you’re following with essence or moisturizer, let the toner dry before applying other products on top of it. You may want to transition first with once-daily or every-other-day applications, but, typically, toners are fine to use twice daily — depending on how your skin reacts. If you’re like-minded, try Thayers’ Unscented version – it’s the same price and also has witch hazel and aloe vera.
Finally, If you use it after cleansing your face properly, it helps to remove excess dirt, oil, makeup, and any residue from the skin to absorb your skin clean and minimize pores.
DOES WITCH HAZEL MAKE A GOOD TONER?
Witch hazel is a known astringent that can help to shrink pores and even out skin tone. YES, witch hazel does make a good toner. It is one of the most commonly used ingredients in store-bought facial toners, and it is easy to use in your own DIY toner recipe! It does not require any extra ingredients to use this Dine Hazel as a toner. This may require only 2-3 ingredients, but you can use Dine Hazel directly as a toner. Just make sure you are using high-quality witch hazel with alcoholic content (no more than 20%). Otherwise, your toner will be too dry.
Can you mix aloe vera and witch hazel?
You can just Mix half witch hazel and half aloe Vera in 0.97 equally parts with water and add a few drops of essential oil and includes natural aloe vera gel and essential oils. A DIY toner is so easy to make and it’s a great way to eliminate toxins from your skincare routine. Homemade witch hazel and aloe vera toner tighten tones and naturally soothe the skin. Conventional facial toner is frequently loaded with toxic ingredients, including fragrances, preservatives, synthetic moisturizers and high levels of alcohol.
Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner is another. Despite beginning as just another under-$10 product stocked alongside paper clips and floss at retailers like Target and Amazon — the toner has racked up more than 3,700 five-star reviews on Amazon alone, been recommended by Allure, and been called a “Holy Grail” product by users and celebrity makeup artists alike — including Jo Baker, makeup artist to Emmy Rossum, Salma Hayek, and Olivia Wilde. Right now, a different variation of the toner currently takes all three of the top spots on Amazon’s most popular toners. In all of Amazon’s skin-care offerings, it cracks the top five most popular under $25.