Who we are
Ladiesitem.com is a women’s beauty item-related product review with all kinds of
makeup, Skincare, Hair Care & Luxury beauty-related website. Our aim to provide you the best beauty product review with all necessary information to ensure you have to latest Best Beauty products in every category from hair to skin-care, makeup, and fragrance in everyday life, Ladies item covers it all.
Ladiesitem.com uses affiliate links which means that we may receive a commission on sales of products that are linked to from this site and across all related social media platforms. Ladies item utilizes affiliate links within posts for which we receive a small commission per sale at no extra cost to you. More so, personalized referral links for various memberships may also be used within posts.
Ladies item is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect personal data for managing our customer relationship with you. In the majority of cases, we receive personal data from you directly, for example when you register for a Neste card or when you buy products or services from us. We use such data for the following purposes:
- To provide you the services or products you have ordered with us. This includes taking your order, delivering your order, and processing invoices relating to that order. Where necessary, we also use your personal data for collecting overdue payments from you. All these actions result from the contract we have with you and they are necessary for fulfilling our obligations arising from our customer relationship with you.
- To provide you with important product info in Safety Data Sheets.
- To evaluate your creditworthiness in connection with your order and, where applying for a Neste card, to set your credit limit. This is a contractual requirement: we need to evaluate creditworthiness before we can accept our agreement with you.
- To answer your questions about our services or products or other requests, depending on Neste country location, we record our customer service and credit control telephone, calls, emails, and chats. We always tell you in advance about recording. Our legitimate business interest is to improve the quality of our service and we use the recorded data to evidence, maintain and improve our customer service.
- To send you marketing communications, such as surveys and newsletters, and engage in market research which is relevant for maintaining our customer relationship with you – always according to your communication preferences. You always have the right to opt-out of such communication.
- Applicable laws require us to carry out appropriate due diligence for complying with economic sanctions, preventing money laundering and combating terrorist financing, and reporting suspicious business operations to the applicable authorities.
In order to ensure that we process accurate information about you, we use the services of external service providers to supplement the information you have provided to us and keep it up-to-date.
We also collect data about you when you use our services, for example when you pay with your Neste card or Neste Mobile app or when you purchase something at our stations. Use of the Mobile app or websites or any feature of them may require customization of products or services provided through them in order to meet your specific needs or wishes. Read more about the purposes of collecting and customizing your data.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.