Skip to content
Take 5 steps every day to live a safe and healthy life
- Eat a variety of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains every day.
- Limit foods and drinks high in calories, sugar, salt, fat, and alcohol.
- Eat a balanced diet to help keep a healthy weight.
To be active
- Need to be alert to health at least 2 ½ hours a week. Active your respiratory and heart rates which strengthen your muscles.
- help families and youths to be active for at least 1 hour for every day. Take in activities that increase their living and heart charges and that make stronger their physiques and mandibles.
- Wear helmets, seat belts, sunscreen, and safe from flying kit protect
- Wash hand to avoid germs.
- Stop smoking and aware others, people
- Build healthy relationships with your family and friends.
- Be ready for challenging and Make a perfect plan
- Balance work, home, and play.
- Get support from family and friends.
- Stay positive.
- Take time to relax.
- Get 7-9 hours of sleep each night. Make sure kids get more, based on their age.
- Get help or counseling if needed.
- Request your doctor or nurse how can poorer your risks for health problems based on your own lifestyle and your family health
- Find out your assessments, checks, and you’re essential reports and what is the next step.
- Meet your doctor or nurse as regularly as he or she says to do. See him or her faster if you feel sick, have pain, or have problems with the prescription.