Looking for the best small cordless vacuum cleaner that can go anywhere and clean anything? Look no wherewithal, here are the top vacuum cleaner recommends the finest in cordless designs.
When you’re moving into a new home or apartment usually requires buying the major appliances you’ll need for daily life and maintenance. In that case, you should take a vacuum cleaner from the first day. We’ve consulted with experts and buyers to find the right a vacuum for you. Also, our testing focuses was on battery life, dirt- and debris-pickup capabilities, and user-friendly. We put them through regular tasks – carpets, wood floors, cars – and rating them for weight, ease of use, and more. After our extensive testing, we think the premium technology is worth but the price is too high. With that vision as the backdrop, we decided to see how cordless models – also known as stick vacuum cleaners – stack up against traditional options (spoiler: pretty well). In other words, which will best help you keep your house squeaky clean and they make life easy.
The 10 best small cordless vacuums in 2020 with the pricing comparison table
Table of Contents
- 1 The 10 best small cordless vacuums in 2020 with the pricing comparison table
- 1.1 1. “MOOSOO”- Cordless Vacuum 10Kpa Cleaner
- 1.2 The 10 Best small cordless vacuums helpful customer reviews in 2020
- 1.3 What’s the Best small cordless vacuum to buy in 2020?
- 1.4 1. “MOOSOO”- Cordless Vacuum 10Kpa Cleaner
- 1.5 The most important features of “MOOSOO”- Cordless Vacuum 10Kpa Cleaner
- 1.6 Pros
- 1.7 Cons
- 1.8 View On Amazon
- 1.9 2. “Hikeren- Handheld Cordless Mini Vacuum
- 1.10 The most important features & benefits
- 1.11 Pors
- 1.12 Cons
- 1.13 View on Amazon
- 1.14 3. Dyson Cyclone V11 Absolute
- 1.15 4. Vax Blade 2 Max 40V
- 1.16 5. Shark DuoClean Cordless Upright
- 1.17 5. AEG FX9 Ultimate Animal & Pet
- 1.18 5. Gtech Pro K9 A versatile cordless vac for allergy sufferers
- 1.19 6. Bosch Unlimited BCS122GB Two batteries are always better than one
- 1.20 10. “Welikera- 12V Handheld Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- 1.21 Cons
- 1.22 View On Amazon
Please find our detailed analysis, buying guide, and test results of all the best small cordless vacuum after the summary table. These are the best cordless vacuums we tested ranked, in order:
|CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON →|
|2. Black & Decker BDH2020FLFH MAX Lithium Flex Handheld Vacuum||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON →|
|3. Dyson V6 Trigger Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON →|
|4. Black & Decker Platinum BDH2000PL Handheld Pivot Vacuum||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON →|
|5. Eureka EasyClean Corded Handheld Vacuum, 71B||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON →|
|6. Dirt Devil BD30025B Quick Flip Plus Cordless Handheld Vacuum||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON →|
|7.||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON →|
|8. Bissell 1985 Multi Cordless Handheld Vacuum||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON →|
|9.||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON →|
|10. “WELIKERA- 12V Handheld Cordless Vacuum Cleaner|
The 10 Best small cordless vacuums helpful customer reviews in 2020
If you are looking for a small cordless vacuum, Here are varieties of best quality small cordless vacuum to solve your problems. Gratefully, here you will find a new model design best small cordless vacuum and myriad attachments with enough suction power, that can fight with dust and clean everything from the carpets, stairs, car, and curtains. Some of the corded or cordless vacuums are great all-rounders, some of them are especially only for the car cleaning or pet hair removal. Here’s our pick of the best available, whatever your budget.
What’s the Best small cordless vacuum to buy in 2020?
The best cordless vacuum in 2020 is the Dyson Cyclone V11 Absolute (£599). It’s as powerful as a wired vac and long-lasting too, with a new eco 60 minute run time. If you can afford it, you won’t regret it. Cordless vacuum cleaners have a great suction power that can clean entire houses surfaces easily. If you want to clean any tight space by this cordless model’s vacuum cleaner, you just pull it from the dock and take it to the unit you want to go to. While all cordless cleaners are convenient to use, there are more factors that come into with here. We’ve thoroughly tested all rechargeable and battery-powered vacuum cleaners that we’ve reviewed here to help you chose the best quality cordless vacuum cleaner on your convenient budget. Cordless vacs from all the leading brands, including Dyson, Vax, and Bosch, have our list.
View the Dyson Cyclone V11 Absolute from £599 on Amazon
At the other end of this top vacuum cleaner review in 2019 is the great value Vax Blade 2 Max 40V (£199). It’s our best budget cordless vacuum on account of its thorough cleaning, optional tool bundle, and impressive up-to-40-minute battery life.
View the Vax Blade 2 Max 40V for £199 on Amazon
What the Gtech Pro K9 (£198) lacks in style, it makes up for in a substance and it’s our current pick for the best cordless vacuum for pet hair. It performs nicely on carpet, hard floors, in cars, you name it.
View the Gtech Pro K9 for £198 on Amazon
This top vacuum cleaner review is your definitive guide to the best technology. In this buying guide, you will find the Best small cordless vacuum, that we’ve tested.
1. “MOOSOO”- Cordless Vacuum 10Kpa Cleaner
This review is simply a first use initial impression of this vacuum. It is very lightweight and simple to set up, charge and clean filter. This “MOOSOO” Cordless Vacuum Performs well on all floors and it’s very easy to maneuverable in tight spaces, this vacuum is good for small areas with lots of furniture, end tables, chairs, Hardwood floor, carpet floor, tile floor, marble floor, etc. The flexible head and LED Dust Searchlight, that illuminates every dark corner and helps to track dust from every hard corner of the house. This is a vacuum that supports two modes (low and high). It has two levels of vacuum power like normal or changed into a shortened hand vacuum. One on/off button near the handle, that’s it. No confusing settings or options. Press once for low, press twice for high. Press a third time for off.
The most important features of “MOOSOO”- Cordless Vacuum 10Kpa Cleaner
- Multi-use: This vacuum works in multipurpose like dirt from the Car, Sofa, Curtains, etc. It also helps to clean the dust in fabric/children’s food residue/pet hair
- It helps to capture allergens and purify the air, and improve the living environment
- The powerful Li-ion Batteries provides strong suction for the Vacuum
- The washable Filter Kits can be detached for convenient clean and wash
- This lightweight vacuum can use for car, sofa, corner, carpet, floor, etc., easy to assemble or disassemble. It has two levels of vacuum power
- It’s so lightweight and the swivels head makes it easy to go around the legs of my kitchen table
- There’s a light on the head so you can see all the dirt you’re about to clean up
- It works on carpet, wood floors, and tile pretty simple to clean. It comes with a haircutter tool for the spinner brush
- There’s also this cool velcro wrap that goes around the exterior of the filter to keep it from getting clogged
- The battery actually pops off the vacuum so if you need to charge it and for some reason, the cord doesn’t reach, you can just charge it separately and then put it back on
- Clear powerhead to easily see blockages and easy to clear any blockage that may occur
- Smaller capacity then upright or other heavy vacuums
- 45 min of battery life. (It’s not really a problem to clean upkeep)
- Big clean up projects may take longer
Finally, we can say that for such a lightweight and the best small cordless vacuum has a little thing is pretty powerful! The suction is good enough to do any daily general cleaning in a home. The battery lasts a pretty good time, unlike some of the handheld vacuums. It is so much more convenient than any of my corded vacuums. Just take it anywhere and have a quick clean. It is motivating me to do more cleaning and more timely.
2. “Hikeren- Handheld Cordless Mini Vacuum
This is a small handy vacuum with good suction power. It is very light so it can be freely carried around to pick up dirt and dust and works great. It is really helpful and easy to use and very cost-effective device that pretty much alleviates any small cleanings that are required with a vacuum cleaner. This lightweight cordless cleaner is so powerful and cleans well, that you can use on couches, cars, stairs and other places. “A hiker-cordless handheld vacuum is a perfect solution for cleaning a dog’s hair. With a high 100W performance motor, it provides some serious suction power. And it comes with every attachment you need including a crevice tool for cleaning hard to reach places, the dusting brush for hair on the dashboard, and liquid nozzle for cleaning spills! It’s a perfect vacuum for your car also, it can be used anywhere!
The most important features & benefits
It is very simple yet very powerful. The positive features are as follows:
- Great suction – it really picks up just about anything
- Very long battery life. I have done a ton of cleaning without a recharge
- Simple wall hanging hook
- Additional snap-on nozzles for tight jobs
- Super easy to clean filter system
- Lithium-ion battery. Very hard feature to find but makes it last a long time and rechargeable
- Compact size and great suction & great handheld for various uses
- Use correspondent suction nozzle accessories according to different occasions
- It is better to keep the suction nozzle face and absorbed face at a parallel level
- Small but mighty, easy to clean, great battery life and awesome suction
- This vacuum even works on the powders, which is surprising because usually, vacuums don’t take in things that small
- This vacuum is super convenient and super portable for your needs
- This is too much small and compact in size but powerful
Finally, This is a perfect size, super lightweight but it has great suction to pick up the smallest things. It’s very easy to use and clean. A must in every house. It’s so powerful enough to use on the tile floors and in the car on the mats and seats. Required a 5+ hour charge. It’s lightweight and rechargeable, which makes it easy for even my kids to use it.
3. Dyson Cyclone V11 Absolute
This Dyson Cyclone V11 Never won’t disappoint you!
Run time: Up to 60 mins | Power levels: 3 including auto | Bagged or bagless? Bagless | Accs: 2 floorheads, 4 tools, charging dock
The king is dead, long live the king. We thought the Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute was the battery-powered boss to beat them all, but Dyson’s latest handheld creation is even better, although beating the best will set you back a second-hand-car-worthy £600.
Essentially the Dyson V11 Absolute (£599) offers the same multi-functional design as the V10, but Dyson has boosted the power by 20 percent, and you can feel the extra suction, particularly on Boost mode.
It’s easily as powerful as a standard the Best small cordless vacuum cleaners that are so much easier to use. Cleaning the stairs becomes almost pleasurable.
Battery life has also been extended to a full 60 minutes (in the lowest eco setting) which is more than enough for even the biggest home. In reality nobody normal vacuums for an hour, but the extra battery life means you don’t have to charge it every time you’ve finished using it. Dyson has included a small LCD screen which is wholly unnecessary but extremely cool and will tell you when to clean the filters, and how to clear blockages.
But the biggest improvement on the show is the new high-torque motorized full-width brush head that, when clicked into place, adjusts power depending on the surface you’re cleaning, not only protecting rugs and floors from damage but maximizing battery and suction.
Our only complaint – aside from the whopping outlay – is the fact you have to hold the trigger down the whole time you’re cleaning. This is fine if you’re using a Dustbuster with 15-minute battery life, but it gets tiring after tackling a three-bed semi.
Pros: Supreme suction; generous battery; auto cleaning mode
Cons: Price; no trigger-hold
4. Vax Blade 2 Max 40V
This Best small cordless vacuum is budget-friendly with plenty of power. Three times more powerful than the next best Vax cordless cleaner, the Blade 2 Max (£199) is a brute, and while it can’t quite match the Dyson V11, it’s more than up to the deepest of shag piles. It’s heavier than most (3.1kg) but we found it extremely well balanced even when reaching up into the corners, and the lack of a trigger – on/off and power controls are on top of the handle – would be most welcome if you have stiff fingers or a weak grip.
Battery life is an impressive 40 minutes (12 minutes on full power) and the motorized brush head gets deep into carpet pile for a really thoroughly clean, but the brushes can be turned off, which can often be better for hard floors.
This includes a hugely useful 1.6m stretch hose, flexible crevice tool, tough dirt tool, dusting brush, and textile tool. Without the freebie, your cleaning options are limited to a basic crevice tool and dusting brush, and tackling the stairs can feel a bit laborious.
Pros: Great value; power; battery life
Cons: Limited attachments; hefty; difficult on stairs
5. Shark DuoClean Cordless Upright
A modular, versatile 3-in-1 that’s great for hard floors. Shark’s DuoClean Cordless Upright IC160UKT (£340) is a hugely practical modular vacuum that switches easily between handheld (with the hose) and a more traditional upright style, with the bulk of the 5.5kg weight near the ground making it quick to push around. It can also stand up unaided, which doesn’t sound like much, but trust us, it’s a feature worth looking for. Being able to lift the motor and bin canister away from the extendable hose also means you can get under furniture far easier than a standard upright design.
Controls on the handle give you the option of switching between hard floors and carpet, which is useful, but in truth, this design is much more suited to hard surfaces and couldn’t match the Dyson when tackling carpets. It comes with a range of accessories, the best of which is a small handheld motorized brush designed to help get rid of pet hairs which also makes cleaning the stairs – pets or otherwise – extremely easy.
Battery life is rated at 50 minutes (on the lowest speeds) but crucially it’s removable and spares can be bought for £100, so you can always have a full charge if you really love cleaning.
Pros: Hard floor cleaning; modular design; removable battery
Cons: Carpet cleaning; expensive
5. AEG FX9 Ultimate Animal & Pet
The best cordless vacuum for pet hair
Run time: Up to 60 mins | Power levels: 4 including auto | Bagged or bagless? Bagless | Accs: 1 floorhead, 4 tools, charging dock
The AEG FX9 Ultimate Animal & Pet (£329) is also fairly close to a traditional upright cleaner, with a rigid, extendable frame giving it a robust feel that doesn’t bend like many stick cleaners. This frame does more than add strength, it enables you to move the body up and down – adjusting the center of gravity and making it easier to get right under beds and sofas, etc. Hidden inside the frame you’ll also find a flexible hose for reaching into and up to awkward places.
Pet owners will appreciate the FX9 Ultimate Animal & Pet’s large and small motorized brushes, the first of which tackles pet hair as well as grime from floors and the latter taking care of the upholstery. Particulate-tackling HEPA filtration rounds out the spec sheet.
Battery life is exceptional – clocking in at 60 minutes on the lowest setting, 30 minutes at ‘normal’ speed and 17 minutes on ‘high’. It comes with an upright docking station, while the LED headlights illuminate missed dust, even in the cleanest of houses, and the bin is neat and easy to empty. If you hanker for a traditional vacuum that can clean up after your pets but need the versatility of handheld and battery power, this could be the model for you.
Pros: Solid build; multifunctional; impressive cleaning
Cons: Slightly expensive; bulky as a handheld
5. Gtech Pro K9 A versatile cordless vac for allergy sufferers
What the Gtech Pro K9 (£198) lacks in style, it makes up for with versatility; you get a 20 minute run time at full power (40 minutes standard), two powered brush bars heads (one for floors, the other upholstery) and extendable and flexible hoses, which makes it ideal for cleaning the car as well as the house. It performed admirably on the carpet and hard floors, and at 2.4kg was easy enough to move about.
Unusually for a modern cordless design, Gtech has kept with traditional vacuum bags, which, on the one hand, means you get extended battery life and never need to go near the dust once it’s collected or clean out any filters – great for allergy sufferers – but on the other, you’ll need to buy replacements (£13 for 10, good for one year) and remember to change them.
As an added trick and something that may appeal to pet owners, the K9 also comes with replaceable lavender-scented cartridges that pump out scent as you clean. It’s a gimmick, but if your dog stinks…
Pros: Battery life; suction; reach; good for allergies
Cons: Bags need changing; not the best looking
6. Bosch Unlimited BCS122GB
Two batteries are always better than one
With two 18v batteries supplied with the Bosch Unlimited BCS122GB (£389) – and yes, it’s also compatible with Bosch 18v power tool range – you have no excuse to run out of power mid clean, and even if you do forget to juice up, the ridiculously quick charger can do the job in just 60 minutes. Battery life is impressive, rated at 60 minutes for standard cleaning and 45 minutes if you’re using the motorized brush bar.
‘Normal’ power can be a bit disappointing if you’ve got kids and pets to contend with, and in our tests, we were happy to stick with 20 minutes of impressive full power, rather than dithering around and making multiple passes at the same bit of flooring.
Given the Dyson-Esque price point, we expected more accessories, and the lack of mini powered brush bar is a real shame as it makes deep cleaning the car and stairs far more cumbersome than it should be. The dust bin is also clunky compared to the Dyson V11, requiring you to disassemble the unit completely to empty.
Pros: Two batteries; fast charging; great cleaning
Cons: Fiddly design; minimal accessories
10. “Welikera- 12V Handheld Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
The vacuums very good quality powerful cordless vacuum and convenient so it works great. It charged easily and worked like a dream. This is a very powerful vacuum cleaner suck that your whole floor filled with garbage into this amazing vacuum cleaner. Where you will defiantly surprise as soon as they turn on this vacuum cleaner. It is super quiet and quick in suck thing. This vacuum helps to clean hair rapidly on the floor. It has other uses like car spills. It comes with some gadgets and a bag.
If you are looking for just a small cordless vacuum to pick up surface level dust on stairs or crumbs in the kitchen then this is the best small cordless vacuum that will certainly do the trick.
- This “Welikera”- hand vacuum is the stainless steel HEPA filter tops listed
- The most filters are made from fiberglass and have to be replaced regularly
- But the stainless steel filter in this hand vac can be washed and reused 500 times and will last twenty times longer than normal fiberglass ones
- Lots of attachments (the hose is very handy) we just wish it had a bit more oomph
- It has an LED on the front to illuminate the area you’re cleaning, is lightweight and comes with a soft extension pipe, a crevice tool, and brush which are pretty handy.
Specs for the Welikera 12V Handheld Cordless Vacuum Cleaner:
- Peak power: 12V (/not enough)
- Battery: Lithium-ion, rechargeable
- Run/charge time: 15-20 minutes/4-5 hours
- Filter: Stainless steel HEPA, washable
- Dust capacity: 16 ounces
- Weight is only 2.75 pounds and no noise pollution that’s only 80dB
- It does not come with a wall mount