Even if you have to travel for the night before work or before dawn breaks. Or you are involved in a driving task that often involves driving at night. You should wear- Eagle Eyes Classic Aviator Night-Lite types Night Driving Glasses.
This is why you are looking for night driving glasses? Our team of experts narrowed down the best night driving glasses on the market. Read this review carefully. If your eyes are sensitive to bright lights in low-light settings, this glare can be disorienting. With this in mind, we compiled a list of the best night driving glasses to help improve your driving experience at night. There are also safety issues involved with glare when traveling at night. If you are traveling in a low-light single carriage road with no additional streetlights, the glare from an approaching vehicle can blind you and cause you to lose control of your car. Their lenses are equipped with a tinted yellowish hue that protects your eyes from the excessive light that may blind you while driving at night. If you have similar experiences, you are familiar with the glare that comes from vehicles’ headlights.
At A Glance- Top 10 Best Night Driving Glasses
Table of Contents
- 1 At A Glance- Top 10 Best Night Driving Glasses
- 1.1 Anti-Glare Night Driving Glasses Online Professional Reviewed in 2020
- 1.2 1. Eagle Eyes Classic Aviator Night-Lite – Night Driving Glasses
- 1.3 Most Important Highlighted Features
- 1.4 Pros
- 1.5 cons
- 1.6 2. ”BLUPOND” Semi Polarized Yellow Tint HD Vision Anti Glare Lens Night Driving Glasses
- 1.7 Best Effortlessly Driving Glasses
- 1.8 Most Important Highlighted Features
- 1.9 Pros
- 1.10 Cons
- 1.11 3. Duco Yellow Night-vision Glasses
- 1.12 Most Important Highlighted Features
- 1.13 Pros
- 1.14 Cons
- 1.15 4. Soxick Night Polarized Glasses for Men and Women
- 1.16 Most Important Highlighted Features
- 1.17 Pros
- 1.18 Cons
- 1.19 5. Soxick Vision Glasses for Rain Day Driving
- 1.20 Most Important Highlighted Features
- 1.21 Pros
- 1.22 Cons
- 1.23 6. Soxick HD Polarized Anti-Glare Safety Glasses for Night Driving and outdoor activities
- 1.24 Most Important Highlighted Features
- 1.25 Pros
- 1.26 Cons
- 1.27 7. Soxick Night Driving Glasses Anti-Glare HD Clarity Polarized Lenses
- 1.28 Most Important Highlighted Features
- 1.29 Pros
- 1.30 Cons
- 1.31 8. Lumin Night Driving Glasses Sol – Improve Road Safety with Outdoor Night Vision Lenses – U.V.A. and U.V.B. Protection
- 1.32 Right Amount of Yellow Tint
- 1.33 Glare Reduction
- 1.34 High Optical Quality Lenses
- 1.35 Lightweight and Stylish Design
- 1.36 Pros
- 1.37 Cons
- 1.38 Conclusion
- 1.39 9. Fiore HD Night Driving Glasses
- 1.40 Pros
- 1.41 cons
- 1.42 10. Night Vision View Square Rimless Glasses
- 1.43 Pros
- 1.44 Cons
- 1.45 Here Are Some of FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) About Night Driving Glasses:
- 1.46 Q-1: Do Night Driving Glasses Really Work?
- 1.47 Q-2: How do night driving glasses work?
- 1.48 Q-3: Are night driving glasses safe?
- 1.49 Q-4: Is night vision glasses like night driving glasses?
- 1.50 Q-5: What are some of the best glasses for night driving?
- 1.51 Here’s we are presenting Some Buying Guide, That Needs to Consider When Selecting Night Driving Glasses.
- 1.52 Polarized Lenses
- 1.53 Lens Material
- 1.54 Lens Tint
- 1.55 Size and Fit
- 1.56 What color lens is best for night driving?
- 1.57 How do you reduce glare when driving at night?
If you want to feel comfortable driving at night then you should consider these 10 Best Night Driving Glasses. There are also safety issues involved with glare when traveling at night. If you are traveling in a low-light single carriage road with no additional streetlights, the glare from an approaching vehicle can blind you and cause you to lose control of your car. These glasses not only offer a clear vision while driving but also were added to give you stylish fashionable looks. It has also gold stainless steel frames with an anti-reflective coating which is very useful in filtering out the harsh light that could affect your eyes.
The Best Brand of Night Driving Glasses
The Most Important Features
|1. Eagles Eyes Classic Aviator Night-Lite||View On Amazon|
|2. ”Blupond”- Anti-glare HD Vision||View On Amazon|
|3. Duco Yellow Night-vision Glasses||View On Amazon|
|4. Soxick Night Polarized Glasses for Men and Women||View On Amazon|
|5. Soxick Vision Glasses for Rain Day Driving||View On Amazon|
|6. Soxick HD Polarized Anti-Glare Safety Glasses for Night Driving and outdoor activities||View On Amazon|
|7. Soxick Night Driving Glasses Anti-Glare HD Clarity Polarized Lenses||View On Amazon|
|8. Lumin Night Driving Glasses Sol – Improve Road Safety with Outdoor Night Vision Lenses – U.V.A. and U.V.B. Protection||View On Amazon|
|9. Fiore HD Night Driving Sunglasses Aviator Sport Wrap Glasses||View On Amazon|
|10. Night Vision View Square Rimless Glasses||View On Amazon|
Anti-Glare Night Driving Glasses Online Professional Reviewed in 2020
An Anti Glare Night Driving Glasses provide clear vision. The Eagle Eyes Optics night driving glasses also use anti-glare and anti-reflective technology that helps to see better at night. If you have significant visual problems, you should go to meet with an eye care professional at least once every two years (As per the American Academy of Ophthalmology). You can ask an eye care professional to prescribe special eyeglasses that may help you to see better on the Night Driving on the road. Also, you can also see on an anti-glare night driving glasses online. In that case, Anti-reflective coatings can cut down on glare. Lenses developed with wavefront diagnostic technology can reduce glare and other distracting aberrations.
1. Eagle Eyes Classic Aviator Night-Lite – Night Driving Glasses
If you want to feel comfortable driving at night yet look stylish, then these are the glasses for you. These glasses not only offer a clear vision while driving but also add on your fashion thanks to their gold stainless steel frames. The good thing about eagles night driving glasses is that they have special non-polarized lenses with an anti-reflective coating that is very useful in filtering harsh light that can affect your eyes.
The more non-polarized technology fitted in their night-lite lenses, enhance visual sharpness, maximum visual definition, and clarity for the best night driving experience during fog and rainy seasons. Their micro-infused yellow lenses with optical grade anti-reflective coating absorb both harmful UV and scattered blue light and help filter out high-intensity glare. The scratch guards on both their inner and outer lenses help keep them in a perfect condition that will last for years. They are unisex making them wearable by both men and women who can wear them.
These glasses are a result of many studies on vision and contrast enhancement under particular lighting conditions. They are aesthetically pleasing, durable, and offer visual comfort which makes them worth spending a few bucks on.
Most Important Highlighted Features
- Their lens has an anti-reflective coating
- The lens technology used is of night-lite optical
- They have micro-infused yellow lenses
- Their frame style is full
- Their frame material used is stainless steel
- They have 2 x scratch guard coating on both the inner and outer lens
- Their lenses are W 60 mm, H 50 mm. The bridge is 15 mm and the Temple: 135 mm.
- Eagle Eyes has a really good solution to driving at night and dealing with excessive bright light
- It works as well & fit well all type of faces
- The no-glare lenses that will make your lenses more clear and offer you to drive more comfortably at night
- It helps to protect your eyes from glare and avoid annoying from car headlights glare
- If you compared them to some other Eyes sunglasses – that frame with other pair feels more solid and logo is etched into the lens – not a sticker like these
- If you purchase this product for your employee who can’t long drive in the night drive. These Eagle Eyes Classic Aviator Night – Lite Glasses helps to drive at night.
- They don’t reduce the starbursts and make things darker when driving in traffic at night
- They are very well made and may work well for some people, but not all
2. ”BLUPOND” Semi Polarized Yellow Tint HD Vision Anti Glare Lens Night Driving Glasses
Whether you are racing a car or riding a motorcycle safety is critical. You ought to avoid anything that could cause an accident. Enhancing your night vision could be one of the steps you should take if you care about your safety and that of others. This Semi Polarized Yellow Tint HD Vision Anti Glare Lens Night Driving Glasses is one of the best night driving glasses that every night drives always needed. The comfort and durability that they offer give them a plus. They can be worn anywhere and at any time for your outdoor activities without leaving headaches behind.
Best Effortlessly Driving Glasses
They are super light making them effortlessly wearable. The metal frames make the glasses durable. The shatterproof lenses are resistant to the inevitable drops and bumps. They have yellow-tinted lenses that filter out harmful blue light from your surroundings, no matter the source. The semi-rimless frames enhance your view by providing you with a larger field of view. If you want to own the road all night long, in comfortable glasses that reduce glare, then you should try these glasses out.
Most Important Highlighted Features
- They offer UV 400 Ultra glare
- They set your night sight to yellow and have an anti-glare HD vision
- This designer semi-rimless frame has a wider field of sight
- Their design offers effortless wear; leave no headaches behind
- They have ultra-thin semi-light semi polarized lenses, integrated nose pads, and a rubberized support system
- They come with a night sight HD glasses accessory set and sunglasses cleaning kit, EVA eyeglasses hard case, screwdriver, sunglasses pouch, microfiber cleaning cloth, and a glasses clip
- These night driving glasses are really fantastic and not necessarily only for night driving but also pretty handy during the day
- This is one of those products that exceed expectations and prove once again that one’s reading of customer Reviews is not only the best shopping advice possible, it can save you big dollars
- These are truly well made and highly functional, stylish driving glasses that will grow on you!
- The ”Blupond Night Driving glasses to reduce headlight glare and help to see the clear vision at night drive
- The glasses appear to be polarized but only slightly
- They appear to be polycarbonate, but the frame has some rough/sharp spots on them, and the rubber is not really all that comfortable for long drives
3. Duco Yellow Night-vision Glasses
This is the most professional driver who can wear these anti-reflective glasses for driving at night. When the bright light from the car’s headlight hits your naked eye, you may not see clearly and may lose track. That’s where night driving glasses come in handy. A pair of the Duco Yellow Night vision glasses will offer a sharper and clearer vision even in the darkest nights. This is the best night driving glasses due to its excellent quality and efficient lenses. The lens offers UV protection and is polarized. The yellow Lens glasses help to reduce glare and increase visual clarity while driving in the dark and foggy. The frame made of an aluminum-magnesium alloy is stronger than the standard metal frame but way lighter than the latter. It has a TAC lens that provides UV400 protection. It has flexible arms to fit various faces.
Most Important Highlighted Features
- It has also a TAC lens that provides UV400 protection
- The lens is polarized
- The frame material used is Aluminium-magnesium alloy
- The lens width:72 mm(2.83 inches), Lens height: 38 mm(1.5 inches), bridge width:15 mm(0.59 inches), arm length:145 mm(5.71 inches).
- It comes with a glasses case, glasses cloth, and a glasses bag
- Not only are they indispensable for me for night-driving purposes, but they are also fantastic at cutting down snow-glare
- Although these glasses are technically NOT anti-glare, they are very affordable and work well
- Everything emphatic and clear. Overcast days are made bright, bright days dulls the glare from eyes
- Super comfortable with Nice quality for the price
- These are attractive looking glasses but these glasses are not 100% polarized
- On one hand, the clip seems to be sturdy but the glasses feel flimsy
- Al-tho, these glasses would make a big difference when you will drive at night. Unfortunately, they made very little improvement from the beginning
4. Soxick Night Polarized Glasses for Men and Women
If you love being trendy, at an affordable price, without having to give up on performance, then this is ideal for you. If these glasses’ sense of style will not fascinate you, then their features will. Its polarized lenses not only eliminate glare but it also reduces eye fatigue. The lenses have an anti-reflective coating. They give full UV 400 protection. The glasses are lightweight. The aluminum-magnesium alloy which made the frame is adjustable and fits many face sizes and shapes. They are designed to give you long-lasting fog-free vision. This pair of glasses will give you a crystal-clear vision throughout your ride and at the same time look fashionable. You no longer have to feel uneasy driving in the night or fog, these glasses will give better coverage.
Most Important Highlighted Features
- High quality polarized lenses
- The frame material used is the aluminum-magnesium alloy
- It offers complete UV400 protection against sun rays
- They have adjustable frames
- They have a 30-day return and 180 days warranty to every user
- It has a strong frame great vision and glare protection
- You can use it in a lot of fog, rain, and other crazy weather during the driving it will help to a safe ride
- It is well made and in very good quality for the night driving
- These glasses will really reduce excess bright lights
- These glasses fit really nice so they’re comfortable to wear drive at night from oncoming cars and street lights. So now you don’t have to limit your driving to daylight hours.
- These glasses are not polarized!
- Only negative is that this nose bridge does not adjust easily for everyone
- Also, it’s Seems a little tight, but not too tight. These help to lower the shock from oncoming traffic
5. Soxick Vision Glasses for Rain Day Driving
These glasses feature one of the most durable and lightweight frames made the aluminum-magnesium alloy. Their flexible arms enable them to fit every face shape and size without having to break. They are super-light, making them even more comfortable to wear. They are eye-safe and do not lead to eye fatigue making one of their best night driving glasses. Their polarized lenses reduce the light from all the bright lights that come along at night driving. The pale yellow lenses improve against low light conditions because of the bright appearance and the objects appear clear. They are the best for night driving, cloudy, foggy, rainy days driving, and outdoor sportswear. They are stylish and sit firmly on your face making them perfect for high-intensity outdoor activities. Where You will be thrilled to see this effect of light glares and give you a drastic improvement on your visibility.
Most Important Highlighted Features
- It has polarized lenses
- The lens width is 2.52 inches
- Fashionably designed glasses
- They are lightweight
- Have an aluminum-magnesium frame with flexible arms
- They work well in any light and eliminate glare. You can put it on whenever your eyes feel tired
- These goggles really help to drive really fast and that’s are Fully 100% UV protected and shatterproof, and a great quality product, and very stylish too!!
- This night vision glasses especially helpful for the rainy night for the clarity and It is also useful in the snow
- This is amazingly clear, and comfortable for a regular night drive. It helps to protect your eyes from dust and helps control the glare from another vehicle’s headlights at night and makes it easier to see at night. it also protects from GLARE.
- No noticeable improvement in vision. Lighter at night, but not fully clearer
- Comparably, expensive and glasses made of well but doesn’t help properly glare from headlights
6. Soxick HD Polarized Anti-Glare Safety Glasses for Night Driving and outdoor activities
You do not have to hate driving or having your outdoor activities at night because of the vision problems that come with it. If you have a plan to run long drive these fantastic HD Fighter Protective Glasses will give you better confidence in the night driving. These unisex glasses have polarized lenses that can filter any glaring light from any source. The yellow filter relieves eye strain by softening harsh light allowing you to drive comfortably. It also helps enhance contrast in areas with low light hence making the road appear brighter. The yellow lenses make these glasses perfect for outdoor activities, running, night driving, cycling, and more. The aluminum-magnesium frame makes it lightweight and durable. It offers a high color resolution that reaches 99.6%. It weakens the dazzling harmful ray of car lights.
Most Important Highlighted Features
- They have a resin frame
- Their lens is anti-reflective
- The lens is polarized and has a yellow filter
- The lens width is 70 millimeters
- The HD driving glasses have an aluminum-magnesium frame
- These glasses are so remarkable and It helps to reduce the glare from the other car headlights at night. They really clear your vision to drive at night or in bad weather and provide brightness and these glasses fit well
- The most positive side, the styling is excellent, and they come in a very nice box, with a very nice carrying pouch. It helps to avoid annoyingly and create a positive mind.
- This is Great glasses, workmanship and quality is 5 star, however, they are not polarized
- It may use a 90% or less blue-blocker for night driving
7. Soxick Night Driving Glasses Anti-Glare HD Clarity Polarized Lenses
The HD Night Driving Glasses- Anti Glare Polarized Night Vision helps to reduce eye strain. And it also reduces the glare for a more clear vision while driving your vehicle. The lenses block 100% of UVB and UVA light to keep your eyes safer and healthier. The Soxick driving glasses for both men and women come in four unique, wraparound eyeglass frame styles and colors to offer you a more extensive selection. Their versatility makes them one of the most common glasses since you can use them both indoors and outdoors for various daily activities, i.e., gaming, running, reading, driving among others. With these glasses, your night fishing, riding, and skiing will be a walk in the park, and your night driving trips will not only be fantastic but safe too.
Most Important Highlighted Features
- They have anti-reflective lenses
- They reduce eye fatigue
- Fitted with HD clarity polarized lenses
- Their frames are heavy-duty
- The lenses have an anti-reflective coating
- They protect against UVA and UVB
- The fatigue and unclear vision will no longer
- These glasses make everything extremely clear and it’s very light, easy on the eyes & looks very stylish
- Hi-quality product very well made. Hi-value for the price. Glasses work great and make driving in a low light condition much easier
- These glasses seem well made and the packaging also so very well done. But comparatively doesn’t reduce glare during night driving
- Perhaps the yellow tint helps with eye strain, but it, not verified
- It may a slight reduction in glare from reflective surfaces like white lettering on road signs
8. Lumin Night Driving Glasses Sol – Improve Road Safety with Outdoor Night Vision Lenses – U.V.A. and U.V.B. Protection
Low visibility at night driving can sometimes cause all kinds of hazards with extra light. LUM-100 This can be a smart move for driving a high-quality night. These glasses are specially designed for night driving, and there are many more models.
Right Amount of Yellow Tint
This first impression seems that the whole world has gone yellow, but it can actually prevent the right level of light coming through while you are driving. They allow as much light as possible to enter through the lenses, enhancing visibility while you’re driving. You need to be able to see street signs, road markings, and traffic clearly in order to make the right decisions and drive safer. This is particularly important in adverse weather conditions like fog, rain, and mist, or when there is water on the road. The LUM-100 glasses will help you do so. One common problem with driving at night is that your eyes become tired and are less able to distinguish colors, and your depth perception can also be reduced. The glasses essentially provide you with a much clearer night vision while you are driving, helping to avoid these problems.
One of the biggest dangers when driving at night is presented by glare. Oncoming headlights on the full-beam can not only be uncomfortable but also dangerous. Bright lights can often sneak into your peripheral vision while you are driving, which can prove to be distracting and anything that is distracting is dangerous when you are driving. The issue with many other glasses is that they go too far and they filter out too much light. But the LUM-100 glasses have the right protection to clearly see when driving at night. The glasses achieve this by enhancing contrast levels to eliminate glare, especially from other cars and particularly when the surface of the road is wet.
High Optical Quality Lenses
The lenses in the LUM-100 are designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards. This provides a number of benefits, one of the most important of which is to reduce eye fatigue. Fatigue can be a problem when driving at night, and the lenses incorporate anti-radiation technology to effectively reduce fatigue. This can also help to prevent headaches on longer journeys. In addition, they also boast UVA and UVB protection, just like regular sunglasses. LUM-100 lenses protect your eyes from harmful rays 100%.
Lightweight and Stylish Design
There are many models of night driving glasses on the market, and they are all slightly different in their design and the features they provide. The LUM-100 glasses provide all of the most important features including anti-glare, allowing enough light to come through, a durable and lightweight build, and a stylish design. This makes them a great option. We need to look at the design. As well as being functional, night driving glasses also need to be attractive. These are designed to be lightweight, so they are incredibly comfortable when you wear them. This is very important because you may need to wear them for long hours while driving. The frame is also durable, ensuring these are glasses that are designed to last. The LUM-100 glasses boast a stylish design that you will be happy to wear any time.
- UVA and UVB protection
- This is ideal for poor weather conditions: These glasses especially help to cut through poor driving conditions such as rain, mist, fog, and smog and will protect from intense glare in the day or at night
- These glasses are fantastic! It’s a Unisex wayfarer style that fits for all shapes and very comfortable!
- The actual glasses are metal framed and some in a soft case
- It has Clear vision, but a little tight
- The lenses are not polarized
- No glasses case inside
There are many models of night driving glasses on the market, and they are all slightly different in their design and the features they provide. The LUM-100 glasses provide all of the most important features including anti-glare, allowing enough light to come through, a durable and lightweight build, and a stylish design. This makes them a great option. There is also no reason why you should only use them when driving. You can also use them for other nighttime activities, or activities where you encounter a large number of reflective lights that can be distracting and uncomfortable like skiing, fishing, and cycling.
9. Fiore HD Night Driving Glasses
Those looking for HD night vision glasses need to look no further than these fantastic examples of yellow glasses for night driving from Fiore. They will prove invaluable for driving at night but also at that tricky time of day when the sun is just going down and dusk driving sets in. They are also brilliant to use when the weather conditions are hazy or cloudy. The reason being is that these polarized night driving glasses cut the glare from headlights by a massive amount, especially during rain, snow, and fog patches. It’s very comfortable so those that are driving for long periods of time will not feel any headaches or pain. Plus, the company has made them available in a wide range of frame colors so that there is a pair to suit everyone. It makes them great therefore for both men or women.
- It has better efficacy on driving in the darkness
- Very useful for nighttime driving, dusk driving, and cloudy day driving
- You can also use these glasses to drive in the snow
- It has very good customer service too
- They minimize the retina burn felt when high beams are flashed due to inconsiderate drivers who don’t abide by the rule to dim headlights for oncoming traffic or to dim headlights when driving behind people.
10. Night Vision View Square Rimless Glasses
Night Vision has created a stylish pair of nighttime glasses here with the sleek half-frame design that has been popular for years in regular prescription eyewear. Importantly, the lenses are still polarized, as they should be in the best night vision glasses for driving. It gives them that extra help in preventing glare and reflections that can blind us when driving and cause us to make poor choices while using the roads. We also rated these glasses as they are stylish enough to wear in other situations too where yellow lenses can really help with visibility – so fishing, golfing, or climbing.
- This is a great safety device for night driving and works amazingly well!!!
- This is absolutely dull out the approaching blinding high beam headlights enough that can keep eyes open and on the road to safely drive by them
- It has a bright light to marking roads
- These will never feel eye strain
- It has a nice size, nice design, the color really refresh
- These glasses really do help reduce the glare from headlights but It has some trouble with oncoming traffic at night
- It takes a few to get used to the new panorama
Here Are Some of FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) About Night Driving Glasses:
Q-1: Do Night Driving Glasses Really Work?
Yes. Night driving glasses help improve your driving experience at night.
Q-2: How do night driving glasses work?
Well, night driving glasses come equipped with a tinted yellowish hue that protects your eyes from the excessive light that may blind you while driving at night.
The best night driving glasses will help a nervous driver who hates to drive at night immensely. The ability of night time glasses to reduce glare and brightness from oncoming traffic on the road should not be overlooked and as such, night glasses are a great idea for anyone hard-working who drives a lot at night – whether they are nervous drivers or not. This is because it cannot be underestimated the impact that dazzling lights from other road users can have on a driver’s ability to make decisions based on what they see. There is a large market for night vision glasses for driving however which can make choosing the right pair of night time vision sunglasses for you difficult. Plus on top of that, they’re all stylish too.
Q-3: Are night driving glasses safe?
Yes. The arrival of night driving glasses reduces the glare from the headlights as you approach them.
Without driving glasses at night, the effect of the bright light hitting your eyes can temporarily blind you, causing you to lose control of your vehicle.
Q-4: Is night vision glasses like night driving glasses?
Ans. is No. night vision glasses and night driving glasses couldn’t be any different.
Night Vision glasses use infrared technology to increase visibility in low light settings while night driving glasses use polarized lenses to do the same.
The difference is that infrared technology maps an area that uses heating signals when polarized lenses are designed to block illumination. These two types of glasses are designed to be used separately. If you have direct lighting on infrared night vision glasses, you can go blind so you are designed to take as much light as possible. Although they are useful for military use, they are terrific for driving at night.
Q-5: What are some of the best glasses for night driving?
There are different types of night driving glasses, and they have an appeal to different customers.
However, I would easily recommend the night driving glass of choice tonight golf ice.
When it comes to Walmart at night driving glasses, Essence on TV is the brand’s night side polarized HD night glasses favorite among consumers.
Here’s we are presenting Some Buying Guide, That Needs to Consider When Selecting Night Driving Glasses.
If you are one of those people that have sensitive eyes, driving at night might be one of the most dreadful experiences for you. However, you can solve this problem by buying polarized night driving glasses. Here are some of the top things you should know and consider when shopping for these glasses:
The first type is where the lenses are crafted with a naturally-occurring polarized material. Naturally polarized lenses are the most reliable as they never fade. The downside to these glasses is that they tend to block out most LCD and LED lights. Polarized film glasses are the cheapest and hence most common glasses on the market. The downside is that the polarized film fades over time from scratching, wiping, and general use. The third and final type of night driving glass is where the lenses are polarized internally. Due to the complexities of this process, it has to be done in specialized labs. In turn, this makes these glasses reliable and resistant to fading over time. The only downside of these types of glasses is that they are expensive.
On top of delivering clear images, Tivex lenses are lighter, more scratch, and impact resistant than polycarbonate glasses. On the other hand, lenses that are made with polycarbonate material are one of the most common for their affordability and high-level of durability. Most of these polycarbonate lenses are shatter-proof – a useful feature if you are a clumsy person or have kids in the vehicle. Polycarbonate lenses also beat plastic lenses for their lightness. However, just like plastic lenses, polycarbonate lenses are known to lessen the optical quality of images.
Daytime sunglasses can have a variety of tint colors without affecting their usability. Different colored lenses react differently to light. This allows you to see more clearly resulting in a better driving experience at night.
Size and Fit
As obvious as this seems, you want to try out the night glasses on to see if they are the correct fit. It is important to find glasses that provide just the right amount of comfort and grip. Loosely fitting glasses might be comfortable to wear for extended periods but can easily fall or slide out of place with sudden head movements. On the other hand, tightly/snugly fit glasses are resistant to movement and stay in place as they should. However, they are uncomfortable when worn over extended periods and can restrict blood flow.
What color lens is best for night driving?
An advanced night vision lens can be very helpful for clear vision, especially when you are doing activities at night such as night driving. The best option for night driving is a pair of sunglasses with clear lenses and an AR coating.
How do you reduce glare when driving at night?
If you follow this instruction then you can easily reduce glare when driving at night!
- You can wear an anti-glare night driving lenses for your glasses
- Protect your eyes from glare Schedule an exam with your eye doctor
- Clean the exterior of your car Adjust your car’s mirrors Turn off your
- Interior lights Flip your rearview mirror
- If possible to avoid looking directly at the headlights of oncoming traffic