During the summertime, most of the guardians often find it very challenging to have their kids entertained and happy. An inflatable water slide may a lot of joy and happiness to both, kids and parents. They are perfect for special occasions like a birthday, Chrismas day or holiday, they can enjoy and stay away from hot weather. If you are looking for the best inflatable water slides then you are in the right place! Here we are presenting 10 Best inflatable water slides for kids and adults in 2020 according to kid’s toys. Some water slides are loaded with plenty of fun activities that allow for exercise and fun in the sun. It’s a way to encourage children to play outside while they cool off at the same time. It may one of the best memories of summers getting outside!
Table of Contents
- 1 Benefits of Having The Best inflatable water slide
- 1.1 Essential Factors to Consider in Choosing the best inflatable water slide
- 1.2 1. BOUNTECH Inflatable Water Slide
- 1.3 Pors
- 1.4 Cons
- 1.5 Check Out the Latest Price on Amazon
- 1.6 Tips in Using the Best Inflatable Water Slide
- 1.7 2. Intex Surf ‘N Slide Inflatable Play Center
- 1.8 Pors
- 1.9 Cons
- 1.10 Check Out the Latest Price on Amazon
- 1.11 3. Little Tikes Rocky Mountain River Race Inflatable Slide Bouncer
- 1.12 Pors
- 1.13 Cons
- 1.14 Check Out the Latest Price on Amazon
- 1.15 4. BANZAI Slide N Soak Splash Park Inflatable Outdoor Kids Water Park Play Center
- 1.16 Pors
- 1.17 Cons
- 1.18 Check Out the Latest Price on Amazon
- 1.19 5. Little Tikes Slam ‘n Curve Slide
- 1.20 Pors
- 1.21 Cons
- 1.22 Check Out the Latest Price on Amazon
- 1.23 6. Blast Zone Crocodile Isle Inflatable Water Park and Slide
- 1.24 Pors
- 1.25 Cons
- 1.26 Check Out the Latest Price on Amazon
- 1.27 7. TEAM MAGNUS Water Slide for Garden Play
- 1.28 Pors
- 1.29 Cons
- 1.30 Check Out the Latest Price on Amazon
- 1.31 Conclusion
Benefits of Having The Best inflatable water slide
Thinking of reasons why you should have the best inflatable water slide? The following are some of the things that can convince you to invest in one:
- It is Portable: Whether it is a new position in the backyard or in a new house, it can be deflated and inflated with ease.
- It is Affordable: An inflatable slide, on the other hand, can prove to be a cheaper alternative. If you only look around and compare the options that you will be confronted with, you will be able to find one that comes with a practical price.
- It is Long Lasting: This will depend on the specific brand and model that you will choose. Generally speaking, however, it can prove to be an excellent investment. Many are made from 20-gauge vinyl, which is known for its ability to resist punctures, and hence, making the slide withstand an extended period of use.
- It’s a Lot of Fun: This is perhaps the best thing about having an inflatable water slide. Both the little ones and adults will surely have a good time enjoying the outdoors.
Essential Factors to Consider in Choosing the best inflatable water slide
- Feedbacks from Other People: One of the first things that should be taken into account would be what other people are saying. You can read reviews that are found online or you can ask people you personally know if they have certain recommendations. Through their insights and experiences, it will be easier to compare the pros and cons of the options that you will have.
- Price of the Slide: There is no doubt that for most people, they will consider cost as a primary consideration that will affect their decision. However, keep in mind that being cheap is not tantamount to being the best. Therefore, you should not hesitate to spend more if this means being able to enjoy better quality.
- Materials: It is critical for it to be puncture-resistant, which will have a positive impact on its durability and safety.
- Think of the Needs of the Users: It is also important to consider whether it is going to be used by kids or by adults. If it is going to be used by adults, it should be bigger, and obviously, it must be able to support more weight. The weight capacity should be appropriate for those who will be using the inflatable slide.
- Availability of Space: Another important thing that should be taken into account would be the amount of space that is available in the backyard. Choose a slide that is fitted for the space that you have. If it is too big, the yard will appear cramped, and hence, not being able to maximize its use for ultimate outdoor fun.
1. BOUNTECH Inflatable Water Slide
This BOUNTECH Inflatable Water slide and bounce house are great! Every kid loves this slide. It helps to curves and slides your kids right into the pool. The pool itself has a nice depth and allows a good amount of space for multiple children to play. The only downside is when you use the water shooter. You have to crank the hose up to make sure there’s enough pressure for the hose to send water to the water squirter and to the slide water sprayer. The one-year-old kids also can play with this inflatable water slide and so did all the kids that came from age 1-7. Kids loved the water especially once we connected the blaster. It easy to use, durable and so much fun! Overall your kids will enjoy it all summer long.
- It has too much heavy-duty that can be composed of 420D Oxford
- The cloth materials are the high-quality fabric that is safe and non-toxic, does not harm your child’s skin, and has no irritating odor to protect the children’s health and anti-piercing, which on jumping and climbing surfaces.
- It has multiple functions that include a jumping house, a slide, a splash pool, and a small basketball.
- This BOUNTECH Inflatable Water Slide has bright colors and unique house shapes can attract children to play for hours and enjoy family fun.
- It’s easy to Install and portable that possible to install quickly just need to take a few minutes to deflate it.
- This is the best BOUNTECH inflatable water slide is a perfect gift for kids’ birthday parties and family gatherings.
- The only downside is when you use the water shooter. You have to crank the hose up to make sure there’s enough pressure for the hose to send water to the water squirter and to the slide water sprayer.
Tips in Using the Best Inflatable Water Slide
- Choose Wisely: It all starts in making the right choice. It is important to spare time and exert effort to differentiate one option from the other. Take time to gather feedback from other people, which is going to make it easier to compare the options that you will be confirmed with.
- Set Rules: This is especially important for kids who are using the inflatable water slide. One good rule is to impose that they should not be using the slide in the absence of adult supervision. Kids should also be taught about the importance of proper behavior while having fun on the slide.
- Make Sure It is Assembled Properly: Pay attention to the instructions provided by the manufacturer with regards to the assembly of the slide. Different manufacturers may have varying instructions, so pay attention to what they are saying with regards to how the slide can be erected properly.
2. Intex Surf ‘N Slide Inflatable Play Center
If you are looking for an affordable inflatable water slide that is fun and safe, this should be on the top of your list. This slide is amazing and it’s very durable! It’s Very good for the price. It’s your standard blow up an inflatable. Where your kids (age 7-8) will play literally on it all day and will get a ton of funs. The surfboard adds an extra appeal for them. You can inspire a lot of use out of this during the spring/summer. They will get lots of fun if a little longer. The overall design of this water slide is one more thing that deserves to be highlighted. One more thing that we loved is the inclusion of inflatable surf riders with handles, which will add up to the fun. It may not be large, but it can be good enough for one or two kids.
- It easy to use and affordable
- In this Intex Surf ’N Slide Inflatable Play Center, where your kids can play on it for a few hours
- It does not only look like a giant slide, but it seems to mimic a huge wave, which is perfect for surfing
- The weight is approximately 30 pounds that’s why portable easy
- The weight capacity is limited
- It cannot be used as a pool accessory
3. Little Tikes Rocky Mountain River Race Inflatable Slide Bouncer
If you are searching for the best inflatable water slides for kids, this Little Tikes Rocky Mountain River Race Inflatable slide is one of the best options. This is amazing and it is built specifically for the 5 – 10 years old kids, they will absolutely love it. It is made by Little Tikes, which is one of the most popular brands for kid’s toys. One of the most important things that our toy’s expert team loved about this model is that it gives the kids lots of different types of fun. Having this slide Bouncer, the backyard that will surely make playtime more fun. Additionally, it has enough weight capacity of 350 pounds or 3-4 children at a time, because this slide is too durable. This Little Tikes Rocky Mountain slide bouncer will make sure that the pool stays inflated all throughout the time that it is used.
- Easy very easy to set up and Durable
- It comes with stakes and blower
- It has perfect summer fun for wet and dry play
- A bit hard to clean
4. BANZAI Slide N Soak Splash Park Inflatable Outdoor Kids Water Park Play Center
This water slide is great and every kid loves to play with it and interested in turning your backyard into a small waterpark! It easy to assemble and provides hours of fun and works a lot better and it all fits. With a height of almost 8 inches, this is going to be enjoyed by kids, even the older ones. The manufacturer provides instructions that are easy to follow. It comes with a blower motor, which allows the slide to be inflated in just about two minutes. There is no need to wait long or exert a lot of effort before kids will be able to enjoy the slide. This is a very cool pool kid will have fun for a few summers. It may not be large, but for kids, space is more than enough for them to have fun during a hot day.
- Easy to set up and awesome for a party
- These are very energetic boys that they survive up to 3 years of play
- This slide is the perfect sizes for preschool Kids
- It’s very strong, even a few adults can use it
- This bright yellow-topped slide attracts bees! Slide works well and provides plenty of fun for the 5-10 years kids
- Expensive price
When comes to the durability of BANZAI Slide for outdoor kids water Park Play Center, this is one of the best models that is going to be hard to rival. It has Dura-Tech construction, which is one of the reasons why you can expect it to be long-lasting.
5. Little Tikes Slam ‘n Curve Slide
Little Tikes is one of the most trusted names in the market for toys for children. With such being said, you have one good reason to choose it above all others. As it is made by a trusted brand, you can be confident about the quality and functionality that it will be able to deliver.
It is also worth noting that this slide is made from puncture-resistant material. This is one of the reasons why it is going to be long-lasting and safe for kids.
Another thing that we loved about this model is the heavy-duty blower. This is going to provide the power that is needed by the slide for it to stay inflated while it is used. This will also give sufficient and consistent airflow to keep the slide in its best shape.
- High-quality blower
- Fun features
- Does not hold air well
6. Blast Zone Crocodile Isle Inflatable Water Park and Slide
If you are looking for an inflatable water slide that comes with a generous play area, this should be on the top of your list. It has a maximum capacity of 500 pounds and it can fit up to five users while making sure that there is still sufficient space for all.
One of the things that we loved about this model is that it comes with two slides. Even if kids are enjoying themselves as a group, they will surely all have fun. It also has a climbing wall and a splash pool. This will make the perfect addition to the backyard, making summer more fun. It comes with a blower, which is going to inflate the slide in less than two minutes. It also comes with a built-in flow restriction, which is going to be effective in terms of being able to conserve water.
Another thing that is worth commending about this product is its rugged construction, which allows it to withstand long-term use. It is made from reinforced polyester, which has been stitched multiple times to guarantee its durability. It is also made from commercial-grade vinyl, which adds up to its structural integrity.
- Huge size
- Durable construction
- Takes a long time before drying
- Leaves a foul smell
Given the abundance of the options that will confront you, taking your pick is going to be a challenge. With this, pay attention to the factors we have outlined earlier and keep an eye on the five options that we have earlier recommended. The best inflatable water slides may not necessarily be cheap, but they are equipped with innovative features that make them fun and safe.