If you are searching for the best hair dryers under $100 then you can invest in the best professional hairdryer, as a silky hair product. Are you have thick curls or fine layers? Here we’ve picked out the top 10 hairdryers- by interviewing 10 famous hairstylists, visited 20 hair salons, read innumerable online reviews. We believe that it will convince you to satisfy with air-drying.
These professional hairdryers are lightweight, quiet, and powerful. It will give you within less time to dry and silky hair because it has 5 featured heat/speed settings and some impressive attachments. With an ultra-quiet motor, which also makes it one of the best quiet hair dryers you can get your hands on. Those model uses a combination of Negative Ion and Far-infrared technologies to beautify your hair without causing them any sort of damage.
A Price Comparison of Hair Dryers That’s Under 100 Dollars
Table of Contents
- 1 A Price Comparison of Hair Dryers That’s Under 100 Dollars
- 1.1 Best hair dryers under $100 for every hair type in 2021
- 1.2 What is the best inexpensive hairdryer?
- 1.3 What is the best lightweight hairdryer?
- 1.4 1. BABYLISS PRO CERAMICS XTREME DRYER
- 1.5 2. CONAIR IONIC CERAMIC HAIR DRYER
- 1.6 3. Conair 1600 Watt Compact Hair Dryer with Folding Handle; Dual Voltage Travel Hair Dryer
- 1.7 4. Remington D3190 Damage Protection Hair Dryer with Ceramic + Ionic + Tourmaline Technology
- 1.8 5. INFINITI PRO BY CONAIR 1875 WATT SALON PERFORMANCE HAIR DRYER
- 1.9 6. REVLON 1875W INFRARED HAIR DRYER
- 1.10 7. RUSK Engineering W8less Professional 2000 Watt Dryer
- 1.11 8. BABYLISS PRO-NANO TITANIUM DRYER
- 1.12 9. John Frieda Frizz Ease Full Volume Hair Dryer
- 1.13 Key Features of John Frieda Frizz Ease Full Volume Hair Dryer
- 1.14 10. CHLANT- 2000W Professional Salon Hair Dryer
- 1.15 Which brand of hair dryer is best?
- 1.16 FQA (Frequently Questioned Answers)
Here, we have presented, the world’s most popular hairdryer powered by Digital ion air technology with innovative new features to dry hair quickly for soft, healthy-looking results. And top Branded 10 best lightweight hair dryers price comparison table.
The Best Brand of Hairdryer
The Most Important Features
|Ceramix Xtreme Hairdryer|
|Compact Hair Dryer|
|Ceramic hair dryers|
|Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Hair Dryer|
|Infrared Hair Dryer|
|Infused with ceramic and tourmaline hair dryer|
|Nano Titanium hairdryer with combines power|
|Anti-frizz & full volume blow dryer|
|Professional Salon Hair Dryer|
Best hair dryers under $100 for every hair type in 2021
Whether you’re short on time in the morning or prefer not to air-dry your hair, we all need a trusty dryer in our arsenal of beauty products. If you’re looking for a hairdryer that packs a punch at a fraction of the price of high-end dryers, this list is for you. Despite their low price tags, these hair dryers are reliable, boast high-end features, and have different speed and heat settings to make sure you look perfect in the next blowout.
We’ve used our data-driven algorithm to find you the Top 10 hair dryers that are under $100—perfect for those of us on a budget! The following hair dryers come equipped with all of the necessary tools you need to dry your hair in as little time as possible while leaving it shiny and frizz-free. So you can buy this high-quality hairdryer without hesitation.
What is the best inexpensive hairdryer?
Getting a high-performing professional hairdryer doesn’t have to mean breaking the bank. Just need to searching something that won’t make blow-drying your hair and that’s more comfortable to get a smooth, frizz-free style in half the time.
BABYLISS PRO CERAMICS XTREME DRYER and the Conair Watt Ionic Ceramic hair dryer is the best inexpensive hairdryer. That’s specially designed with infrared technology to maintain maximum moisture and keep hair shiny, healthy, and manageable.
If you are looking for stylish hair, it’s probably the right inexpensive hairdryer to getting shiny, bouncing salon-level hair at home. The good news is, there are plenty of powerful and lightweight hair dryers that are affordable price that still works impressively.
What is the best lightweight hairdryer?
Looking for the top-rated- best lightweight hair dryers that hold a lot of power weigh less than one pound and dries hair in under 10 minutes. Those professional dryer folding hair dryers ideal for storage in small places or styling on the go. It has all the powerful features that are totally full-size professional dryers, that neatly fitted into a convenient, compact unit. That will control a digitally-wide volume enhanced with negative ions to dry hair quickly with soft, healthy-looking results. This type of powerful mini ionic blow dryer with dual-voltage capacity that’s perfect for traveling.
While it certainly isn’t the best-looking dryer on the market, the Ceramix Xtreme provides you the ions which let you smooth your hair on the go. Rather than just being ugly plastic, it has a rubberized coating which results in a far easier grip.
For, while the former relies on Titanium, the Xtreme uses Ceramic technology to iron your hair. This difference allows the Xtreme to provide more heat, though you’ve to be careful lest it burns your hair.
That said, just like the Pro Titanium, this hair dryer provides 6 heat and speed settings to amplify your range of styling options. Also, if you want your hair to stand out from the competition, its cold shot button and detachable concentrator nozzle will help you achieve just that.
BEST FOR Thick-haired gals will appreciate this dryer’s intense and purposeful airflow.
- Six Heat and Speed settings
- Rubberized Grip
- Cold Shot Button
- Concentrator Nozzle
- Powerful 2000-watt dryer
- 4-heat settings
- Problem of overheating
The Conair Full Size Pro is one of the best ionic hairdryers which means it uses negative ions to eliminate frizz and static found in unhealthy hair. Making it versatile are 3-heat and 2-speed settings which allow you to use the Conair for making different hairstyles. This hair dryer uses a combination of Tourmaline and Ceramic technologies to style your hair.
While the former uses negative ions, the latter relies on raw heat to iron your hair. Their combo, meanwhile, gives an effortless, safe, and stylish hair design. For people who love straighter hair, a concentrator attachment will help achieve just that. And to make sure the style stays, a cool-shot button is also provided. Also included is a removable filter that unclogs the hairdryer and ensures it remains hair-free. What is not included, however, is a diffuser attachment which allows for curly hair styling.
USERS SAID: I loved my last dryer because it was extremely lightweight. I searched here looking for another that was lightweight, the control buttons were not rockers, and actually had a cool setting, as well as a cool shot button. This is perfect for all of the things that were on my wish list.”
HELPFUL TIP: This dryer comes with two attachments: a diffuser for textured styles and a concentrator for smoother styles.
- 3 heat and 2-speed settings
- 5-foot power cord
- Cold Shot Button and Concentrator Attachment
- Available in other colors
- Tourmaline ceramic technology helps prevent heat damage
- 3 heat, 2-speed settings for all hair types
- Attachments included
- No Diffuser Attachment
Conair 1600 Watt Compact Hair Dryer with Folding Handle; Dual Voltage Travel Hair Dryer
The Conair 1600 Watt compact folding and dual voltage Handle Hair Dryer is a lightweight that only 1 pound weight. That’s why it’s conveniently transportable for worldwide travel. This is powerful enough to quick style hair for fast drying and it easy to pack in a suitcase or store in a drawer. It has 2 heat/speed adjustable settings for a variety of hairstyles to customize the hair drying experience. The LED indicator displays voltage helps to fight frizz for healthy-looking hair, even heat for less damage.
- Dual Voltage Great for travel
- 1600-watt with 2 heat and speed settings
- Portable and compact with a folding handle
- It has 2 hearts and speeds custom settings for all hair types with a 5-foot power cord
- It’s a very small and simple design, but also very powerful
Conair compact hairdryer is too enough powerful to dry and style shoulder-length hair in a straight style and remove some natural wave.
The Remington D3190 damage protection hair dryer features an outer ceramic coating that allows it to distribute heat more evenly throughout your hairs. It comes with 1875W max power ceramic + Ionic + Tourmaline Technology designs for fast, healthy styles that eliminate frizz without damaging your hairs in the process.
Moreover, if you’re looking for a straighter style, the curler attachment which comes alongside the D3190 will prove to be handy. Conversely, if you are impressed by Oprah Winfrey – and want to go curly – the best hair dryer with diffuser attachment is also included in the package. And once you’re done styling your hair, one press of the cool shot button will seal it in its place. Despite the fact that it’s super affordable, still, some cost-cutting measures are obvious with this hairdryer.
USERS SAID: I’m so thrilled with it! My kinky/curly fine/thin hair has dried much faster than usual (even though it’s the same wattage as my previous dryer) and so smooth, soft, shiny, and healthy-looking (getting that without a flat iron also means that it gets to stay fluffier looking instead of flat and stringy).”
HELPFUL TIP: Concentrator and diffuser attachments are included for easy styling.
- Attachments included
- The best hair dryer that is also cheap
- 2-year warranty
- Combo of ceramic and Negative Ions
- Diffuser, Curler, and Removable Filter included in the package
- Small cord length
- Fewer-speed and heat settings
The CONAIR 1875 Watt AC powerful motor comfortable styling hairdryer has fast-drying and salon-quality performance at home. It has gentle heat and custom settings for heat and airflow control with two attachments for fast and effective drying for all hair types. This Ionic Technology helps to create frizz-free curls and waves or sleek, pinpoint styling and bring out hair’s beauty and shine. It has ceramic Technology that provides infrared heat to gently dry hair and reduces heat damage.
LOVED FOR: So much power (1875 watts, to be exact) in such a lightweight, easy to use dryer
- Available in other colors
- 1875 watts
- Includes diffuser and concentrator
- This Conair 1875 Watt hair dryer has a salon-quality performance with a professional AC Motor, that helps to dry your hair 50% faster with up to 3X longer dryer life
- It has Ionic technology for smooth, shiny-looking hair and up to 75% fewer frizzy curls and waves or sleek and this ceramic Technology provides uniform heat for fast drying and less damage
- It has 3 heat and 2-speed settings for custom heat and airflow
- It’s a great hairdryer but there is not enough air come out for the noise and heat it generates.
This Revlon Salon Infrared Styler Hairdryer/tool is a great blow dryer that’s dedicated to helping women achieve beautiful hair. It has the styling tools if you desire quiet and a nice job of drying hair without making it frizzy.
Whether women desire gorgeous blowouts, big enviable waves, striking straight locks, or the perfect fashion accessory to complete the looks. And the stiff material cut through the cord and shorted out the dryer while it was being used. Sparks shot out and the cord actually caught on fire. It looks like there is a newer version of this dryer out now with a re-designed cord thing at the base so that might be a safer option.
It has infrared heat Technology which taps into your hair’s natural moisture and helps to achieve desired results fast. Besides prevents over-drying, and delivers the maximum shine.
- The Tourmaline ionic technology helps to reduce frizz and enhances shine and 3X Ceramic Coating for less damage
- It has concentrator and Diffuser Attachments Included; Hanging Ring
- It has Tourmaline Ionic Technology for perfect hair and smooth results
- If you’re looking for a budget-friendly hairdryer, this is good enough most probably, but the noise is extremely loud and it’s not a normal loud noise. It’s the annoying type of loud.
RUSK Engineering W8less Professional 2000 Watt Dryer
The Rusk CTC Lite is the best lightweight hairdryer, powerful, and very adjustable. It takes less time, doesn’t will give you an arm cramp like your giant heavy old one, and your hair will look way better. This Rusk CTC Lite hairdryer which is only weighing a few ounces, the W8less professional is a 2,000 Watt, that holds enough power to meet all your styling needs. It relies on a combo of tourmaline and ceramic to eliminate frizz and straighten out your hair.
If you have thick, long, wavy hair so you can use the diffuser. It works on all hair types and dries quickly, and it will give you salon-quality results. This heat reaches the roots of the hairs to not only dry them quickly but also eliminating static at the same time. So, your friends and coworkers, definitely they’ll ask you what is the secrets of your hair.
- Delivers ultimate shine while reducing drying time
- Offers 3 heat settings, 2 speeds, and a cool shot button
- This heat reaches the roots of the hairs to not only dry them quickly but also eliminates static at the same time
- It offers seven heat and speed settings and a cool shot button to fix your hairstyle in place
- This Rusk CTC Lite provide a concentrator attachment which is ideal for those people wishing to straighten their hair
- The Rusk CTC Lite provide a concentrator attachment which is ideal for those people wishing to straighten their hair
- It has some poor attachment that’s why the design made cheap
LOVED FOR: Coming in at less than a pound, this hairdryer won’t bother your wrist—and at 2000 watts, it’s also powerful enough for all your styling needs. Also, while other dryers rely on more airflow to dry hair quickly, the W8less achieves the same purpose with its far-infrared heat.
The BaByliss brand is used by professional hairstylists all around the world, but that hasn’t stopped it from being affordable for the common folk. Take, for instance, its Pro Nano Titanium model, also called the best professional hairdryer on the list.
This model has a brilliant, soft-touch coating for easy grip and has a super long cord to allow you to dry your hair with ease. The fact that it uses titanium makes the Pro your safest bet. For, instead of distributing heat to eliminate frizz, titanium transmits negative ions to straighten your hair. These ions kill frizz but not at the cost of burning your hair.
What’s more, to increase the range of styling options you have at your disposal, it provides six heat and speed settings, a concentrator nozzle, and a cool shot button. Also, since it has 5’’ long plates, the Pro Nano allows you to cover a large amount of hair in a single grab. And since its temperature goes all the way up to 450*F, the BaByliss is enough for any hair type.
USERS SAID: I have always blown my hair out and followed with a flat iron. I noticed a difference the very first time I used it and was using all of the same products as before. My ends are not frizzy, and my hair dries quickly. I highly recommend it!
LOVED FOR: Its even airflow, quietness, simple settings, and quick drying time
- 2000 watts for faster drying
- Ions reduce frizz and static
- 6 heat/speed settings
- Six Heat and Speed settings
- Heats up to 450*F
- 5’’ long plates
- The thin body leads to tighter curls
- It doesn’t provide the protection of automatic shutoff against overheating
9. John Frieda Frizz Ease Full Volume Hair Dryer
If you have very fine curly hair that tends to frizz, then this hair dryer will leave your hair shiny, sleek, and straight. The John Frieda full volume hairdryer has a lightweight AC motor. So you can enjoy it at home or take it on the road without adding a lot of weight to your hair organizer.
It has a high voltage advanced ionic generator and locking cold shot, which makes the John Frieda full volume hairdryer easy on your hair. The buttons are located where you grip the handle, and 3 heat settings, 2-speed settings, 2 concentrators, and professional rocker switches help you customize your styling experience.
So you can constantly change the speed or the heat setting while drying your hair. So we can appreciate that it comes with two concentrators as well as a diffuser that dry natural curls and waves while reducing frizz.
Key Features of John Frieda Frizz Ease Full Volume Hair Dryer
- Lightweight AC Motor
- 1875 Watts
- High Voltage Advanced Ionic Generator
- Titanium Ceramic Coating on Outlet Grill
- Locking Cold Shot
- Professional Rocker Switches
- 3 Heat Settings
- 2 Speed Settings
- 2 Concentrators
- Get frizz-free shine with advanced Ionic Technology
- Lightweight AC Motor and 1875 Watts for powerful, quick-drying, Care, and Cleaning; Spot or wipe clean
- Titanium Ceramic Coated Grille for even heat distribution
- 3 Heat / 2 Speed Settings for custom styling plus a cold shot button to lock in style and all-over fullness
- Includes 2 concentrators for more body in targeted areas and 1 diffuser to enhance curls and volume
- This is a fantastic hairdryer there is no doubt but it’s too big and bulky, that’s why not suitable for traveling.
10. CHLANT- 2000W Professional Salon Hair Dryer
The CHLANT hair dryer has a powerful AC motor and offers 3 different heat settings and 2-speed settings. With an easy flick of the rocker switches, use any combination of these settings to match your hair texture and length or to match your desired styling goal. Then you can finish off your hair with a blast of cold air from the cool shot button to lock in your desired style.
Professional Powerful 2000W: CHLANT hair blow dryer adopts a powerful AC motor, can reach 2000W at 110V, Provides high airflow, and suitable heat to blowing your hair dry quicker.
1 Diffuser, 2 Concentrators: CHLANT 8991 hairdryer with diffuser and 2 Concentrators, meet all your needs for different hairstyles.
High Concentration Ion: CHALANT ionic hair dryer with Negative Ionic Technology, emitting massive negative ions to eliminate frizz makes hair moister, smoother, protect hair from dull or damaged.
US ALCI Safety Plug: CHLANT salon hair dryer with US ALCI safety plug ( UL Approved, ETL certified,125V 60HZ ), if a short circuit or leakage of electricity happens, Leakage protection will be activated automatically.
Unique Temperature Display: CHLANT blow dryer with a unique built-in temperature probe and display, let you know the flow temperature and choose the suitable setting to blow to protect your hair
3 Heat 2 Speed Settings: CHLANT hairdryers have 3 Heat Settings (Low/Medium/High), 2 Air Speeds Setting (Soft/Fast), and Cool Shot Button.
- This professional salon hair dryer has a powerful AC motor, and 2000W at 110V, that provides high airflow and suitable heat to quick hair dry
- It has high concentration ionic technology that helps to eliminate frizz makes hair moister, smoother, protect hair from dull or damaged
- This CHLANT hairdryer has an 8.2 FT long cord, and a US ALCI safety plug that’s UL approved and ETL certified, that’s why if a short circuit or leakage of electricity happens, it will be protected automatically
- It has 3 heat (low/medium/high) 2-speed settings (soft/fast) & 3 extra nozzle attachments that’s why it’s easy to styles or textures for all hair (short, curly, or super thick hair) types
Which brand of hair dryer is best?
Here are the best branded lightweight hair dryers:
Remington D3190 Damage Protection Hair Dryer
The Remington D3190 is affordable, but it boasts a ton of features, including a high-end ceramic and tourmaline interior.
THE BEST FOR FINE HAIR BaBylissPRO Porcelain Ceramic Carrera2 Dryer
With six different heat and speed settings, and infrared heat provided by ceramic coils, the BaByliss Porcelain Ceramic Carrera2 Dryer reduces heat damage and pumps up thin hair.
THE BEST HIGH-TECH HAIR DRYER- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
It may be pricey, but if you’re looking for a high-tech hair dryer that lives up to the hype, the Dyson SuperSonic may be for you.
FQA (Frequently Questioned Answers)
Is an ionic or ceramic hair dryer better?
The ceramic hair dryers are slightly more expensive than traditional hairdryers, but the added benefits make them worthwhile. Ceramic models do release some negative ions to help control frizz. However, if frizz control is your main hair concern, it would be worth investing in an ionic hairdryer over a ceramic one.
Question: Does this come with a diffuser attachment?
Answer: Yes, mine came with one diffuser and 2 Concentrator
Question: Is this dual voltage up to 240V?
Answer: It is not dual voltage, 110V only.
Question: Is this blow dryer really quiet?
Answer: It is quieter than my last dryer. I find it to be quiet. “Really quiet” is pretty subjective. During the day, extremely quiet. Partner sleeping in the next room, pretty quiet. sleeping In the same room too loud.
Question: Does it come with a diffuser and concentrator
Answer: Yes, There are 2 Concentrators and 1 Diffuser in the package.
Question: Does it have a very strong airflow?
Answer: Yes, CHLANT 8991 is a powerful 2000W, it provides strong airflow and blows your hair dry quicker.
Question: Is this hairdryer quiet?
Answer: This blow dryer adapter AC motor and is quiet although it’s 2000W.
Question: What is the cord length? Round cord or flat?
Answer: Extra long 8.2-inch flat wire is more safe and convenient.
Question: Does it switch to 220 for Europe?
Answer: No, it is 110V only. You need a voltage converter to use in other countries that use 220-240 volts.