Table of Contents
- 1 Best hair dryers under $100 for every hair type in 2020
- 1.1 1. BABYLISS PRO CERAMICS XTREME DRYER
- 1.2 Pros
- 1.3 Cons
- 1.4 View On Amazon
- 1.5 2. CONAIR IONIC CERAMIC HAIR DRYER
- 1.6 Pros
- 1.7 Cons
- 1.8 3. CONAIR VAGABOND COMPACT HAIR DRYER
- 1.9 Pros
- 1.10 Cons
- 1.11 4. REMINGTON HAIR DRYER
- 1.12 Pros
- 1.13 Cons
- 1.14 5. INFINITI PRO BY CONAIR 1875 WATT SALON PERFORMANCE HAIR DRYER
- 1.15 Pros
- 1.16 Cons
- 1.17 6. REVLON 1875W INFRARED HAIR DRYER
- 1.18 Pros
- 1.19 Cons
- 1.20 7. RUSK Engineering W8less Professional 2000 Watt Dryer
- 1.21 Pros
- 1.22 Cons
- 1.23 8. BABYLISS PRO NANO TITANIUM DRYER
- 1.24 Pros
- 1.25 Cons
- 1.26 9. John Frieda Frizz Ease Full Volume Hair Dryer
- 1.27 Pros
- 1.28 Cons
- 1.29 10. CHLANT- 2000W Professional Salon Hair Dryer
- 1.30 FQA:
- 1.31 View On Amazon
If you are searching for the best hair dryers under $100 then you can invest in the perfect hairdryer, as a silky hair product. Whether you’ve got thick curls or fine layers, the hairdryers we’ve picked out will convince you to never settle for air-drying again. Speed doesn’t mean there’s a quality shortage here; in fact, these hair dryers are lightweight, quiet, and powerful. Most importantly, our picks for the best hair dryers will get you out of the bathroom in less time than it takes to stencil on a perfect cat-eye. When it comes to a tool you’ll use day in and day out, you couldn’t ask for anything more from our top 10 hairdryers, where have featured 5 heat/speed settings, offers an impressive number of attachments, and has an ultra-quiet motor, which also makes it one of the best quiet hair dryers you can get your hands on. Those model uses a combination of Negative Ion and Far-infrared technologies to beautify your hair without causing them any sort of damage.
We went all out to find best hair dryers under 100 by interviewing 10 famous hairstylists, visited 20 hair salons, read innumerable online reviews to prepare a list of 10 best hair dryers for fine hair under $100. Despite their low price tags, these hair dryers are reliable, boast high-end features, and have different speed and heat settings to make sure you look perfect in the next blow out.
Best hair dryers under $100 for every hair type in 2020
Whether you’re short on time in the morning or prefer not to air-dry your hair, we all need a trusty dryer in our arsenal of beauty products. If you’re looking for a hairdryer that packs a punch at a fraction of the price of high-end dryers, this list is for you. We’ve used our data-driven algorithm to find you the Top 10 hair dryers that are under $100—perfect for those of us on a budget! The following hair dryers come equipped with all of the necessary tools you need to dry your hair in as little time as possible while leaving it shiny and frizz-free. Shop through our top picks to find yourself a high-quality hair dryer that won’t make a dent in your wallet.
While it certainly isn’t the best-looking dryer on the market, the Ceramix Xtreme provides you the ions which let you smooth your hair on the go. Rather than just being ugly plastic, it has a rubberized coating which results in a far easier grip.
For, while the former relies on Titanium, the Xtreme uses Ceramic technology to iron your hair. This difference allows the Xtreme to provide more heat, though you’ve to be careful lest it burns your hair.
That said, just like the Pro Titanium, this hair dryer provides 6 heat and speed settings to amplify your range of styling options. Also, if you want your hair to stand out from the competition, its cold shot button and detachable concentrator nozzle will help you achieve just that.
BEST FOR Thick-haired gals will appreciate this dryer’s intense and purposeful airflow.
- Six Heat and Speed settings
- Rubberized Grip
- Cold Shot Button
- Concentrator Nozzle
- Powerful 2000-watt dryer
- 4-heat settings
- Problem of overheating
USERS SAID: I loved my last dryer because it was extremely lightweight. I searched here looking for another that was lightweight, the control buttons were not rockers, and actually had a cool setting, as well as a cool shot button. This is perfect for all of the things that were on my wish list.”
HELPFUL TIP: This dryer comes with two attachments: a diffuser for textured styles and a concentrator for smoother styles.
The Conair Full Size Pro is one of the best ionic hair dryers which means it uses negative ions to eliminate frizz and static found in unhealthy hair. Making it versatile are 3-heat and 2-speed settings which allow you to use the Conair for making different hairstyles.
This hair dryer uses a combination of Tourmaline and Ceramic technologies to style your hair. While the former uses negative ions, the latter relies on raw heat to iron your hair. Their combo, meanwhile, gives an effortless, safe, and stylish hair design.
For people who love the straighter hair, a concentrator attachment will help achieve just that. And to make sure the style stays, a cool-shot button is also provided. Also included is a removable filter which unclogs the hairdryer and ensures it remains hair-free. What is not included, however, is a diffuser attachment which allows for curly hair styling.
- 3 heat and 2-speed settings
- 5-foot power cord
- Cold Shot Button and Concentrator Attachment
- Available in other colors
- Tourmaline ceramic technology helps prevent heat damage
- 3 heat, 2-speed settings for all hair types
- Attachments included
- No Diffuser Attachment
- 1600-watt with 2 heat and speed settings
- Portable and compact with a folding handle
For a company that’s famous for its hairdryers, Remington hasn’t disappointed with the D3190 device. This hair dryer features an outer ceramic coating which allows it to distribute heat more evenly throughout your hairs. Next comes its negative ion designs which eliminate frizz without damaging your hairs in the process.
Moreover, if you’re looking for a straighter style, the curler attachment which comes alongside the D3190 will prove to be handy. Conversely, if you are impressed by Oprah Winfrey – and want to go curly – the best hair dryer with diffuser attachment is also included in the package. And once you’re done styling your hair, one press of the cool shot button will seal it in its place.
Despite the fact that it’s super affordable, Remington has provided this model with a handsome two-year warranty. Still, some cost-cutting measures are obvious with this hairdryer. One of those features is its cord, which measures only five feet long. Also, the range of heat and speed settings is also small when you compare it with other models in this review.
USERS SAID: I’m so thrilled with it! My kinky/curly fine/thin hair has dried much faster than usual (even though it’s the same wattage as my previous dryer) and so smooth, soft, shiny and healthy-looking (getting that without a flat iron also means that it gets to stay fluffier looking instead of flat and stringy).”
HELPFUL TIP: Concentrator and diffuser attachments are included for easy styling.
- Attachments included
- The best hair dryer that is also cheap
- 2-year warranty
- Combo of ceramic and Negative Ions
- Diffuser, Curler, and Removable Filter included in the package
- Small cord length
- Fewer-speed and heat settings
LOVED FOR: So much power (1875 watts, to be exact) in such a lightweight, easy to use dryer
- Available in other colors
- 1875 watts
- Includes diffuser and concentrator
- Tourmaline ionic technology reduces frizz and enhances shine
- 3X ceramic coating for less damage
- Concentrator and Diffuser Attachments Included
RUSK Engineering W8less Professional 2000 Watt Dryer
For a hairdryer which weighs a few ounces, the W8less Professional is a 2,000 Watt dryer which holds enough power to meet all your styling needs. Just like the Conair Full Size Pro, the W8less relies on a combo of tourmaline and ceramic to eliminate frizz and straighten out your hair.
Also, while other dryers rely on more airflow to dry hair quickly, the W8less achieves the same purpose with its far-infrared heat. This heat reaches the roots of the hairs to not only dry them quickly but also eliminating static at the same time.
What’s more, it offers seven heat and speed settings and a cool shot button to fix your hairstyle in place. Also provided is a concentrator attachment which is ideal for those people wishing to straighten their hair. And when you include the plug adaptor, the cord length is an impressive 8 feet.
LOVED FOR: Coming in at less than a pound, this hairdryer won’t bother your wrist—and at 2000 watts, it’s also powerful enough for all your styling needs.
- Delivers ultimate shine while reducing drying time
- Offers 3 heat settings, 2 speeds, and a cool shot button
The BaByliss brand is used by professional hairstylists all around the world, but that hasn’t stopped it from being affordable for the common folk. Take, for instance, its Pro Nano Titanium model, also called the best professional hairdryer on the list.
This model has a brilliant, soft-touch coating for easy grip and has a super long cord to allow you to dry your hair with ease. The fact that it uses titanium makes the Pro your safest bet. For, instead of distributing heat to eliminate frizz, titanium transmits negative ions to straighten your hair. These ions kill frizz but not at the cost of burning your hair.
What’s more, to increase the range of styling options you have at your disposal, it provides six heat and speed settings, a concentrator nozzle, and a cool shot button. Also, since it has 5’’ long plates, the Pro Nano allows you to cover a large amount of hair in a single grab. And since its temperature goes all the way up to 450*F, the BaByliss is enough for any hair type.
USERS SAID: I have always blown my hair out and followed with a flat iron. I noticed a difference the very first time I used it and was using all of the same products as before. My ends are not frizzy, and my hair dries quickly. I highly recommend it!
LOVED FOR: Its even airflow, quietness, simple settings, and quick drying time
- 2000 watts for faster drying
- Ions reduce frizz and static
- 6 heat/speed settings
- Six Heat and Speed settings
- Heats up to 450*F
- 5’’ long plates
- The thin body leads to tighter curls
- It doesn’t provide the protection of automatic shutoff against overheating
9. John Frieda Frizz Ease Full Volume Hair Dryer
10. CHLANT- 2000W Professional Salon Hair Dryer
The CHLANT hair dryer has a powerful AC motor and offers 3 different heat settings and 2-speed settings. With an easy flick of the rocker switches, use any combination of these settings to match your hair texture and length or to match your desired styling goal. Then you can finish off your hair with a blast of cold air from the cool shot button to lock in your desired style.
Professional Powerful 2000W: CHLANT hair blow dryer adopts powerful AC motor, can reach 2000W at 110V, Provides high airflow, and suitable heat to blowing your hair dry quicker.
1 Diffuser, 2 Concentrators: CHLANT 8991 hairdryer with diffuser and 2 Concentrators, meet all your needs for different hairstyles.
High Concentration Ion: CHALANT ionic hair dryer with Negative Ionic Technology, emitting massive negative ions to eliminate frizz makes hair moister, smoother, protect hair from dull or damaged.
US ALCI Safety Plug: CHLANT salon hair dryer with US ALCI safety plug ( UL Approved, ETL certified,125V 60HZ ), if a short circuit or leakage of electricity happens, Leakage protection will be activated automatically.
Unique Temperature Display: CHLANT blow dryer with a unique built-in temperature probe and display, let you know the flow temperature and choose the suitable setting to blow to protect your hair
3 Heat 2 Speed Settings: CHLANT hairdryers have 3 Heat Settings (Low/Medium/High), 2 Air Speeds Setting (Soft/Fast), and Cool Shot Button.
- ✅2000 Watt Professional Hair Dryer — CHLANT hair blow dryer adopts powerful AC motor, can reach 2000W at 110V, Provides high airflow and suitable heat to blowing your hair dry quicker.
- ✅High Concentration Ion — CHLANT ionic hair dryer with Negative Ionic Technology, emitting massive negative ions to eliminate frizz makes hair moister, smoother, protect hair from dull or damaged.
- ✅Unique Additional features — CHLANT salon hair dryer with built-in temperature probe and display, 8.2 FT long cord and US ALCI safety plug ( UL Approved, ETL certified,125V 60HZ ), if a short circuit or leakage of electricity happens, Leakage protection will be activated automatically.
- ✅3 Heat 2 Speed Settings & 3 Nozzle Attachments– CHLANT hairdryers have 3 Heat Settings (Low/Medium/High), 2 Air Speeds Setting (Soft/Fast) , Cool Shot Button and additional Diffuser & 2 Concentrator Nozzle Attachments. whether you have short, curly, or super thick hair, offer styling customization for all hair types and textures.
- ✅What You Get — CHLANT 8991 hairdryers, 1 Diffuser, 2 Concentrator Nozzles, user manual and 30 days money back and 1-year warranties are guaranteed. Any questions, please contact us, we will reply you at the first time.
Question: Does this come with a diffuser attachment?
Answer: Yes, mine came with one diffuser and 2 Concentrator
Question: Is this dual voltage up to 240V?
Answer: It is not dual voltage, 110V only.
Question: Is this blow dryer really quiet?
Answer: It is quieter than my last dryer. I find it to be quiet. “Really quiet” is pretty subjective. During the day, extremely quiet. Partner sleeping in the next room, pretty quiet. sleeping In the same room too loud.
Question: Does it come with a diffuser and concentrator
Answer: Yes, There are 2 Concentrators and 1 Diffuser in the package.
Question: Does it have a very strong airflow?
Answer: Yes, CHLANT 8991 is powerful 2000W, it provides strong airflow and blows your hair dry quicker.
Question: Is this hairdryer quiet?
Answer: This blow dryer adapter AC motor and is quiet although it’s 2000W.
Question: What is the cord length? Round cord or flat?
Answer: Extra long 8.2-inch flat wire is more safe and convenient.
Question: Does it switch to 220 for Europe?
Answer: No, it is 110V only. You need a voltage converter to use in other countries that use 220-240 volts.