Are you looking for the best eyebrow pencil to get gorgeous brow Shapes? These are the best, from Blink Brow Bar to HD Brows and more, whether you like a full or natural … We asked makeup artists to recommend the best waterproof eyebrow pencils and this same type of product like waterproof mascara that will actually survive whatever summer and winter. To maximize and shape your eyebrows, you need the best brow pencil, brow gel, and brow powder you can buy.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Eyebrow Trends
- 0.2 Why an Eyebrow Pencil is Important?
- 0.3 Choosing The Right Eyebrow Pencil For You
- 0.4 Eyebrow Pencil Tips
- 0.5 The Best Eyebrow Pencils Available Right Now
- 1 Top Selected Products and Reviews
- 1.1 1. L’OrÃal Paris Stylist Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil
- 1.2 Pros
- 1.3 Cons
- 1.4 2. Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Pencil
- 1.5 Check Out the Latest Price on Amazon
- 1.6 3. Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Eyebrow Pencil
- 1.7 Pros
- 1.8 Cons
- 1.9 Check out the Latest Price on Amazon
- 1.10 4. WUNDER2 WUNDERBROW Long Lasting Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil
- 1.11 Pros
- 1.12 Cons
- 1.13 Check out the Latest Price on Amazon
- 1.14 5. Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
- 1.15 Pros
- 1.16 Cons
- 1.17 6. NYX PROFESSIONAL Makeup Micro Eyebrow Pencil
- 1.18 Pros
- 1.19 Cons
- 1.20 7. Chella Eyebrow Pencil
- 1.21 Pros
- 1.22 Cons
- 1.23 8. Eyebrow Pencil 2 Packs
- 1.24 Pros
- 1.25 Cons
- 1.26 9. Hey Beauty Eyebrow Pencil
- 1.27 Pros
- 1.28 Cons
- 1.29 10. Maybelline New York Define-A-Brow Eyebrow Pencil
- 1.30 Pros
- 1.31 Cons
- 1.32 11. Revlon Color Stay Brow Pencil
- 1.33 Pros
- 1.34 Cons
- 1.35 Pros
- 1.36 Cons
- 1.37 13. Revlon Brow Fantasy Pencil & Gel by Color Stay, Light Brown
- 1.38 Pros
- 1.39 Cons
Our brows must now be transformed to fit the times as we keep up with the fashion trends. The newest look has shifted to bold, full brows, and in the aftermath of the over-plucking trend in the late 1990s, we must now rely on the very best eyebrow pencils and products to resurrect and achieve a fuller look.
Why an Eyebrow Pencil is Important?
Eyebrow Pencils is a very essential eye makeup products that apply color to the eyebrows. As women age, the eyebrows naturally become thinner and lighter, making them look older. And If you want to solve this problem with a good quality eyebrow pencil it’s possible. Eyebrow shape can have a huge impact on your face shape. For example, a flat eyebrow tends to create the effect of shortening your face shape, which is great for women with a longer face. On the other hand, if you have a small face, avoid long, thick eyebrows.
Finally, another important reason for grooming your eyebrows is to maintain your overall look and help you to feel more polished and confident. If you spend time on your foundation, eye shadow and every other aspect of your face, you could look unbalanced if you avoid your eyebrows.
Choosing The Right Eyebrow Pencil For You
First, picking the shade is the most important factor because the color makes a world of difference to your eyebrows. If you’re in doubt, always choose the lighter shade as you can always apply several applications to add more definition.
Eyebrow Pencil Tips
Once you’ve purchased the right eyebrow pencil for you, it’s time to focus on the application stage. Remain as steady as possible and apply light strokes. Avoid pressing too hard with the pencil as this will create an unnatural look that is hard to reverse. We suggest using a comb to brush your brows in the direction of the hair as this is the way your hair naturally grows.
Also, to ensure that your eyebrows look as natural as possible, we recommend avoiding drawing on the top line of your brow as this can create a weighty appearance. Instead, focus on the arch and underneath the brow.
The Best Eyebrow Pencils Available Right Now
Read our reviews on the top 10 best eyebrow pencils in 2019 out there to help you to flawlessly create, shape and fill your brows. Your daily brow routine needs to be updated to gain the beautiful shape that we are all striving to achieve.
Top Selected Products and Reviews
1. L’OrÃal Paris Stylist Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil
- This eyebrow pencil works pretty well. It’s easy to apply and the skinny tip makes it look more natural
- Great for a long-wearing eyebrow pencil
- This works Very well with my LIGHT blonde hair. The brush makes this look completely bendable.
- Pretty nice color (dark brown is good for black hair without being overwhelming.)
- The point is small enough to draw convincing lines.
- The MOST ANNOYING part is that both ends of the pencil BROKE OFF within a few weeks of use! Sure, you can still use it, but it’s pretty inconvenient to use a tiny pencil/brush. If you pop it back into the plastic base, it will just pop out again when you take the cap off.
- The formula is kinda crumbly and not smooth
2. Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Pencil
The color is a deep, blackish-brown which match to the brow nicely. The consistency is good–not too creamy, not too waxy–and doesn’t wear off easily. And, the price is right.
- If you have a scar in the middle of the eyebrow that makes a decent eyebrow line challenging. This does better than anything else.
- It’s affordable. You simply can’t beat the price. If it were bad quality, that wouldn’t matter. But this is affordability + quality = value. If you want even more savings, you can get it on subscribe & save.
- Texture. This goes on so smoothly, and it stays on. Doesn’t flake
- The color (medium brown) is just right. It’s really medium brown
3. Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Eyebrow Pencil
- Blends into eyebrows nicely– makes them defined, yet natural-looking
- If you are blond, then you can use brown to go a little darker. With the lighter versions, it makes your eyebrows look pasty
- The product runs out fast! There’s very little product in the applicator. You’re getting less pencil than you are with most other similar products
- Not yet
Finally, you can buy it without hesitation. It’s affordable, and befit on all typeface shapes
4. WUNDER2 WUNDERBROW Long Lasting Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil
The formula is great and the color is perfect, this fills in your brows and tames them as well so no additional gel or hairspray is needed. That being said, the applicator brush is HUGE and hard to work with for a precise and natural application, after applying you have to go back and clean up the edges, a smaller brush would help with this issue.
- Long-lasting (1-3 days)
- Good in dry and humid/wet weather
- Natural-looking or bold (depending on application)
- Easy to clean up/fix
- The steep learning curve for application
- Easy to overdo it
- Brush in a product is not great
5. Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
- This color looks natural
- It’s made your eyebrows look very smooth
- These eyebrows nice texture and long-lasting
- This is wonderful, easy to apply and affordable
- It’s a better eyebrow for the beginner’s and expertise
- It has the best ash brown color that’ll also match your natural hair color
- The perfect shade that’ll exactly match your eyebrows and its color stay lasts all-day
- Not yet
6. NYX PROFESSIONAL Makeup Micro Eyebrow Pencil
- Not yet
7. Chella Eyebrow Pencil
- Not yet
8. Eyebrow Pencil 2 Packs
- Not yet
9. Hey Beauty Eyebrow Pencil
- It’s a good eyebrow pencil but IT IS NOT WATERPROOF
10. Maybelline New York Define-A-Brow Eyebrow Pencil
- Not yet
11. Revlon Color Stay Brow Pencil
- Not yet
- Not yet
13. Revlon Brow Fantasy Pencil & Gel by Color Stay, Light Brown
- Not yet