It’s the best time of year to find just the perfect brush for your curly hair. Adding a new brush to your arsenal is one of the best things that you can do right now. If your hair is curly and you often find that the perfect hairbrush for curly hair doesn’t exist, you are sadly mistaken!
We know of at least ten amazing hair brushes for curly hair and they will make your hair look and feel healthy, happy, and shiny. In these reviews, you will learn more about the Denman Brush vs wet brushes, how detangling combs for curly hair work, and even when to brush curly hair. We will share some wide combs for curly hair, the best detangling brush for curly hair, and the best round brush for curly hair.
Are you uncertain about how often should you brush your curly hair? We can help there too! Additionally, we have some great suggestions for combs for curly hair and wet combs for curly hair. Don’t let your curly hair get in the way of the salon styles that you crave!
A Price Comparison Table Of Best Brush For Curly Hair In 2022
If you’re looking for hair brushes for your curly hair. Here we’ve presented the top 10 best brushes for curly hair according to Hairstylist’s opinions. This price comparison table will help you to find the best hairbrushes for your hair type.
What Kind of Hair Brush is Best for Curly Hair?
In the world of hair tools, finding the best brush for curly hair can be tough. When looking for a brush for curly hair, it is important to remember how thick your hair is too. You can shop from many types of brushes a paddle brush for curly hair, a boar bristle brush for curly hair, a natural hair brush for curly hair, and an ionic hair brush for curly hair. You will definitely have plenty of options. Some of our favorite natural hair brushes for curly hair not only keep your hair from being tangled but also help to keep it from being frizzy.
When we think about how often should you comb curly hair, it is important to note that the Denman brush vs wet brushes comes up often. The Denman brush works wonders on curly hair and you will see just how many great reviews it has gotten. With curly hair, it is tough to get rid of the frizz, but with a natural hair brush for curly hair, you just may get the perfect, salon-ready looks!
Is a Comb or Brush Better For Curly Hair?
The ongoing question of which is better: a brush or a comb? This is all depending on what type of curly hair you have. When you buy a brush for your hair, you will want to know just how to brush curly hair. When brushing curly hair, most experts say it is best to brush it when it is wet. There are some professionals that give tips on how to brush curly hair and add some tips such as brushing it from the bottom to the top. Do you really know how to brush curly hair or do you think you need to try using a comb instead?
In addition to brushing curly hair, there are plenty of combs for curly hair. One of the best combs for curly hair is the wide-tooth comb. These wide tooth combs help to detangle your curly hair and work wonders. On top of being one of the best combs for curly hair, you will be able to select one in any color you like. We will give you many examples of the best detangling comb for curly hair here. The Denman styling brush for curly hair can also help get salon-quality looks. This is by far a great reason that this is the best comb for curly hair.
Are Bristle Brushes Good For Curly Hair?
Some of the best brushes for curly hair are boar bristle brushes. When using a boar bristle brush for curly hair, it is important to find just the right one for your hair type. The boar bristle brush for curly hair helps to boost the body in your hair and helps to get rid of a lot of frizz.
Furthermore, boar bristle brushes are some of the best brushes for wavy hair too. In addition to helping your hair look salon-ready, these brushes can be used on wet or dry hair. You’ll be able to style your wavy hair with these brushes, along with tackle those dreaded tangles!
Boar bristle brushes help to maintain your salon-quality looks and have been considered some of the best brushes for wavy hair. Don’t you think it’s time to switch to a boar bristle brush for curly hair? They work on all hair types and are amazing on thick and bouncy curls. When looking for a fantastic brush, choose boar bristle brushes for curly hair.
How Can I Brush My Curls Without Ruining Them?
How often should you comb curly hair? When you have curly hair, you’re always trying to find the best ways to make it look healthy and less frizzy. By using paddle burhs for curly hair, you can make your hair look less frizzy in no time! Paddle brushes have bristles that help with uncontrollable frizz as well as tangles. You should consider the Denman styling brush for curly hair. It is one of the best detangling brushes for curly hair.
Furthermore, when using a paddle brush for curly hair, finding the right one is key! In addition to using a paddle brush, you can also find great combs for curly hair. When your hair is wet, you can comb your curls and you will get a glamorous look just like in the salon! Some people wonder should you brush your curly hair and this answer is yes, just make sure you have the right comb or brush.
1. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Hot Air Brush
Are you looking for a brush to make your hair curly? The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Hot Air Brush are one of a kind. When should you brush your curly hair? With this brush! This brush helps to build a volume that looks shiny and healthy.
In one single step, you will get salon-quality looks that will make your friends jealous! This brush to make your hair curly has been compared to many other professional brushes and it will give you glamorous styles like no other.
The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Hot Air Brush are some of the best detangling brushes for curly hair. Your hair will end up feeling soft and silky just after one use. You will love this detangler brush for curly hair. There are multiple heat settings along with cooling options. When you are ready to find the right brush to make hair curly, this should be your go-to brush!
- Three different heat settings with cooling settings as well
- Ionic technology for silky smooth hair
- Non-Detachable Brush Head
- Tufted Bristles for detangling and volume control
- Styles curly hair with a natural and healthy look
- Sturdy construction yet very lightweight
- Dries hair and styles hair very quickly
- Gets rid of unwanted frizz
- The heating element got too hot too quickly
- Did not work on all hair types
2. Denman Classic Styling Brush 7 Rows-D3-Hair Brush for Blow-Drying & Styling
Should you brush curly hair? If you have the right brush, you really should! It may seem taboo to brush your curly hair, but any stylist will tell you that it is all right to do so! The Denman styling brush for curly hair is one of the highest-rated on the market today. This is the best Denman brush for curly hair and works miracles on your hair!
This brush has a classic design that can be used as a shower brush for curly hair. This brush helps to detangle your curls and makes your hair look smooth. When you use this brush, your hair will look shiny and add more volume. The best Denman brush for curly hair will release knots and add tension to your hair.
As a great shower brush for curly hair, this brush will help to reduce the stress that is on your scalp when you brush as well. If you want to know how to comb curly hair with this brush, This brush is made from durable and high-quality items that will keep your hair looking healthier each day! Worried about how to comb curly hair? Do it with this brush!
- Half-Round Brush head for classic styling
- Seven rows of rounded pins help to sculpt the hair
- Lightweight and firm grip for easy use
- The tear-drop handle helps to balance the brushing
- One of the best brushes for curly hair
- Helps curls to look glamorous and full
- Gets rid of tangles and frizz
- Best brush for 3c hair a 4c hair
- Some of the bristles were not sturdy enough for all hair types
- Did not work as a wet comb for curly hair
3. Conair Pro Hot Curling Hair Brush Round
For the most part, if you have curly hair you know how to comb it curly hair. There are some that aren’t quite sure what shower brush for curly hair to use. You can compare the Denman brush vs wet brushes with the Conair Pro. This is one of the best detangler brushes for curly hair, as well as one of the best round brushes for curly hair.
The Conair Pro Hot Curling Hair Brush is one of the best brushes for 3c hair! This small and metal round brush help to keep heat in and this helps to dry your hair much faster. As one of the best brushes for 3c hair, the Conair Pro Hot Curling Hair Brush works well for practically every hair type. Do you need help detangling your curls? This is the right brush for you!
This brush is also perfect for traveling. You can throw it right into your purse and go about your day with no cares. Pull out the brush at work for those last-minute touch-ups! What’s not to love about this brush? If you want an ionic hair brush for curly hair, this is it!
- Designed for styling while blow-drying
- Professional quality brush for salon-quality looks
- Gives hair full body and shiny, smooth looks
- Prevents snagging and tangles while drying
- Works well even on thick hair
- Helps make hair glide down the brush for perfect styling
- Great wet comb for curly hair because it helps keep it healthy
- Works well even with short or long hair
- The brush doesn’t work on all hair types
- Bristles wear out easily
4. Osensia Ultra Small Round Brush for Women and Men
Ionic hair brushes for curly hair have become incredibly popular. One of these is the Osensia Ultra Small Round Brush for Women and Men. It is known as one of the best curly hair combs and has gained a lot of popularity.
This brush can help your hair look healthier and shiny with very little work and styling. As one of the best combs for curly hair, it is known for its great quality at a pretty inexpensive price.
The round brush helps to give your hair volume like never before. The best round brush for curly hair, you can even compare it to the best Denman brush for curly hair.
The best curly hair comb also works on short hair, which is why men enjoy using it too! If you are looking for salon-quality looks, this is the best curly hair comb for you! Why not give it a shot?
- Ceramic Ion Thermal Barrel for glamorous, salon looks
- Volumizing Round Brush is one of the best combs for curly hair
- Ionic comb or brush for curly hair that always makes hair look healthy
- The heating element works well for easy drying every time
- Amazing Curly Girl Brush for thicker and longer hair
- One of the best detangler brushes for curly hair
- The heating element makes it easy to dry hair and style it
- Works well even with short, men’s hair
- Did not work with every hair type
- The heating element got too hot too fast
5. Tangle Teezer The Original, Wet or Dry Detangling Hairbrush for All Hair Types
With curly hair, it can be tough to find the right comb or brush for curly hair. What if you could find one that was both a comb and a brush? You will be able to manage your curls with the Tangle Teezer Detangling hairbrush. It acts as a comb or brush for curly hair and works its magic on your hair! With ionic technology, this brush can be used after the shower to get the full and beautiful curls that you have always wanted.
This ionic brush for curly hair is made of fine quality and is very easy to use. The design is one of a kind and if you are looking for a great ionic brush for curly hair, this is the one for you! Now is the best time to try it!
- Can be used as a wet or dry hairbrush
- Helps Free hair of tangles and knots
- Innovative technology helps control frizzy hair
- Helps to control extremely curling hair and keeps it healthy
- Ionic brush for curly hair even for the kinkiest hair
- Reduces hair loss and tangles
- Works on any hair type and even brushed curly hair
- Best brush for 4c hair all around
- Did not work on all hair types
- It did not detangle, only made frizzier
6. Olivia Garden NanoThermic Ceramic + Ion Square Shaper Hairbrush
The Olivia Garden hairbrush is one of the best and highest reviewed on the market today. When you think are paddled brushes good for curly hair, you should think more about this brush! The square body is the perfect shape even for brushed curly hair.
Have you been working hard looking for a vent brush for curly hair? This could be the answer to all of your prayers! You can use this brush on wet or dry hair and if you are not sure when to brush the curly hair, this one will walk you through it all.
With ceramic and ionic technology, you will get the looks that you always wanted. The soft bristles will allow your hair to look and feel healthy and happy again! This wide comb for curly hair will make you wish you had to comb your hair every day. Why not take the time to try this brush? You will love it!
- The brush has flat sides for making hair straight
- The brush has Rounded edges that help to create volume and waves
- Ionic technology to help prevent tangles and snags
- Can be used on wet or dry hair
- Can be used alone with no other help from flat irons or curlings irons to help style hair
- Has wonderful tension control to create glamorous styles
- Creates incredible volume and shine every time
- Professional quality at a lower price
- The heating element worked slow
- Ends up snagging and pulling hair
7. Felicia Leatherwood Black Detangler Brush
Are you looking for a curly girl brush? Have you looked high and low for it and still come up empty-handed? If you are ready to try a great curly girl brush, the Felicia Leathwood Black Detangler Brush is the one for you!
This is one of the most amazing brushes for girls with curly hair and it will easily glide through your hair without causing added tangles and snags. With brushed curly hair, you may notice that your hair feels a little frizzy and tangled, but not with this one! This is a great wide comb for curly hair and you will love using it!
You can say goodbye to those tangles and kinks of the past because with this brush, you will have those salon looks that will turn heads. This brush is perfect for all hair types and with four and five-star reviews, why wouldn’t you try it? Now is the best time to check it out!
- Great for styling curls and waves
- Bonded on four sides to help with a fluid movement and easy styling
- Keeps hair from snagging and pulling
- Helps to detangle hair in half the time other brushes
- Best brush for 4c hair
- Great curl defining brush for natural hair
- Easy to use and helps with great styling
- Unlike any other brush on the market
- Didn’t work well on 4b hair
- The handle was too big for some users
8. Wet Brush Original Detangler Hair Brush
The question is whether paddle brushes are good for curly hair and always come up when it comes to shopping for a new brush. Some people choose wooden brushes for curly hair, but this Wet Brush works wonders for curls.
With four and five-star reviews, this brush features in-Teleflex bristles that help to detangle your hair. No more knots after you use this brush! The bristles are very soft and you won’t have to deal with the pain of brushing tangles out of your hair again. This brush helps to minimize split ends and breaking of your hair. It is featured in many online stores and department stores and this is a brand you can truly trust.
If you are looking for the best hairstyles that will make your head turn, try the Wet Brush Original Detangler Hair Brush. You will be very excited about how great it makes your hair look!
- Less Damage when this brush is used on wet hair
- Helps to Reduce Hair Breakage
- Super soft bristles make brushing fun
- Can be used on wet or dry hair
- Brushes even the longest and thickest hair with ease
- No more knots or tangles with this brush
- Helps to stop split ends and hair breakage
- Works well even on hair that hasn’t been brushed in days
- Bristles weren’t soft enough
- Did not work well on thick hair
9. Flexy Brush Curly Hair Solutions
Are paddle brushes good for curly hair? This one is! Much like the wood brushes for curly hair, this brush is made from silicone and is very easy to use. The bristles are incredibly soft and you won’t ever turn to another brush after using this one.
This is one of the best brushes for 4c hair. If you know when to brush the curly hair, you will want to use this brush. Not only does this brushwork on wet and dry hair, but it also works as a curl-defining brush for natural hair.
The Flexy Brush helps to exfoliate your scalp and also stimulates blood circulation in the scalp and hair. There is no other brush like this so if you are looking for a curl-defining brush for natural hair, there is no need to wait. You need to get this one today! It will change your life!
- Fights against bacteria build-up from hair
- Keeps knots and tangles out of hair
- A lightweight brush that can be used with wet or dry hair
- Easy to clean and easy to use
- Helps combat frizzy hair and tangles
- Works well on all hair types, especially 3c hair
- Detangles quickly and with no pain
- Slides through the hair with ease
- Did not work well on wet hair
- Did not work well on 4a curls
10. Sofmild Wooden Paddle Hair Brush
For a great wooden brush for curly hair, the Sofmild Wooden Paddle Hair Brush is a great choice. This can serve also as a detangling comb for curly hair and a vent brush for curly hair. For the best quality wood brush for curly hair, this is a stellar choice. The bamboo design is eco-friendly and the bristles are fully biodegradable.
A great wood brush for curly hair and other hair types, the rounded ends can help to detangle hair and keep split ends at bay. This wood brush for curly hair can be used on men and women as well as on wet or dry hair. It helps to massage your scalp and makes your hair look and feels much healthier and shinier. When choosing a vent brush for curly hair, this is the best choice. There is no time like the present to grab it and you’ll be extremely excited with this choice.
- Made of all-natural materials for eco-friendly use
- Easy styling on wet or dry hair
- Massages scalp and has soft bristles for less pulling
- Lightweight and no grip handle
- Destroys all the knots in curly hair
- Doesn’t pull on hair like most brushes
- Scalp massaging makes it all worth it
- Makes hair look 10 times shinier
- Some bristles broke early on
- Didn’t work with all hair types
Who Can Use It?
After reading all of these reviews, it’s time for you to make the final decision on which one to buy. They all have been awarded four and five-star reviews. You will see that they all can help you out when it comes to taming your curly hair. It doesn’t take much to see that they are all of amazing quality and can do wonders for your curly hair. Now is the best time to invest in a great comb or brush for curly hair and we think that you will be able to find just the right one here.